PLEASE READ

Hello there!

A good friend of mine's birthday is coming up soon! *insert a bunch of party noises here* 😄

I'm not revealing his actual name, for the sake of privacy, but I will tell you his YouTube name.

JackWrench Gaming.

Cool YouTube name, right?

Now, I bought him a birthday present already, but I just remembered that there was another thing I wanted to do for him.

As of right now, JackWrench Gaming has 60 subscribers.

His videos are hilarious, and he truly has the potential of becoming a great Let's Player!

He just needs to be noticed by more people first.

So, for the sake of his birthday, please consider watching, liking, and commenting on his videos! And especially please consider subscribing to him! And there's not just let's plays on the channel, for those of you who don't like watching let's plays. There's hilarious stories too!

For those of you who do like watching let's players, here's some of his let's plays:

- Octodad
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Turbo Dismount
- Spore
- Kerbal Space Program
- DinoRun

It's not just limited to this, there's plenty of other let's plays too!

He has really good content, and he's even won the SGA (Smosh Games Alliance) Challenge with one of his videos!

So please, if you could please check out his channel, like some videos, leave some comments, maybe even subscribe that would make both him and myself really happy. :)

"Okay, what's in it for me?" asks the reader.

Well, you get the satisfaction of showing kindness. :)

Okay, fine, I'm about to bribe you guys XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If his channel reaches 75 subscribers (so that's 15 more than he has currently) by the end of March 2016, I will add a bonus chapter to It's a Love Story!

If his channel reaches 85 subscribers (so that's 25 more than he has currently) by the end of March 2016, I will add two bonus chapters to It's a Love Story!

If his channel reaches 100 subscribers (so that's 40 more than he has currently) by the end of March 2016, I will add three bonus chapters to It's a Love Story! I will also stop procrastinating and actually write regularly again. I haven't been feeling the writing mood for my object show fanfics, which a lot of you aren't that happy about. But if his channel could get to 100+ subscribers, it would make me really happy seeing him happy.

JackWrench Gaming is one of my good friends. It would mean a lot to both of us.

One final thing: Please don't tell him I did this.

He will think I'm crazy! Lol jk I just want it to be a surprise. :)