How Do You Know?!

Your POV
It's been a couple weeks going to Yandere High and I'm dating Silly. She's an amazing girl. I walked to school and saw Silly running to me, she packs me lunch sometimes.

"W-Wait up!" She called for me but she's to shy and quite.

I stopped and she came to me.

"I-I made you l-lunch" she said blushing.

"Thanks! Love you~" I think that's the first time I've ever said that.

I saw her look down her face clearly red as a tomato. I lifted up her chin and kissed her cheek. I saw her blush a darker shade of red.

We walked to school and I held her hand, she would talk sometimes but look at the ground. I laughed and we walked into the classroom.

"Hi Silly! Hello (y/n)!" Okami said cheerfully and shot a firework.

"Hi!" Silly said.

"Hi Mrs!" I say.

Okami still doesn't know that we're dating.

"Also Silly, you didn't tell me your dating (y/n)!" She said with cheer.

"H-How do you know?!" Silly asked.

"Taurtis told me!" She smiled.

"Heh." I mumbled. I looked at Taurtis and he gave me a smile and a thumbs up. I laughed and went to my seat but Okami stopped me.

"You can sit next to Silly!" She said excitedly.

"Ok." I walked over and sat next to Silly.

Silly's POV

(Y/n) held my hand in secret.

As we walked to the gym I saw my mom and daddy talking. I walked in with (y/n) holding my hand, my daddy saw and came over to us.

"YOUR NOT DATING MY DAUGHTER!!" daddy yelled.

"But dad--" he cut me off.

"YOU CANT DATE HIM BECAUSE ONE: I DONT LIKE ANY GUYS YOU DATE! SECOND: YOU MUST GO ON A LIFE THREATENING MISSION AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE HERE FOR AWHILE!"

"I don't care, sir. I'll wait." He's so sweet to say that!

"but i don't want to hold back your life.....go date Grace, i know she likes you." I said, tears in my eyes. My dad left to give me some time.

"I won't waist my life waiting for you. You are my life." he said in a soothing tone.

he lifted up my chin and kissed me passionately and pulled me closer. He whispered the words "I'll wait.." i hugged him, why wait on a girl like me?

"GET A ROOM" I heard Dom yell.

(y/n) kissed me and went to the changing room and i was about to go to the girls changing room but daddy stopped me. "WE GOT TO GO NOW!! I JUST GOT NOTIFICATION!!"

"What about (y/n)? I wanted to say bye..." i teared up a bit, i couldn't just leave him.

" Sorry Hunny but we need to go." my mom said.

they grabbed my hand and there we were, driving away from school in a SWAT car. I looked out the back of the SWAT car windows and saw (y/n) there on his knees, crying. i ended up sobbing until he was out of sight. Why........why me? I hope he'll wait.....

........Please (y/n)..............please......

Im thinking of doing a Q/A, what do you guys think?? Give me questions, please. Thanks! It's a 60 follower special and 6k reads on one of my books special! Thanks guys ^-^!!! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny