SHOWER TIME FLUFF

Kylo POV
I sat in the cold room that belonged to Hux. He was in the bathroom, getting ready for a shower. I heard his pants unzip and then plop to the floor. Hearing that sent a shiver down my spine, imagining what he looks like. Bitting my lip I stand up and walk silently closer to the door. I put my ear up to the cold metal and hear Hux turn on the shower. Imagining him naked, my length strains at my pants. I sigh. I can't take it anymore. I open the door, making Hux jump and try to cover his areas. "I'm here to join you..." I said in my sexiest voice. "Oh, are you?" Hux says smirking while taking down his hands, revealing him completely. My member pushes harder at my pants, making me groan. "Yes, and you can't deny.." I bite my lip. "I won't..." Hux bites his lip hard and turns to the shower. I had to work up all my nerves not to look at his ass, but that didn't work. I looked down at his round, plump butt. He shakes it, making it jiggle "Like what you see, Ren?" My pants are being stretched out by this point, so I had to take them off. "Yes, as a matter of fact." I say talking my black sweatpants and tank off. Huxs face turns so red, he was almost the shade of his hair. "Like what you see?" I say putting my hands on my hips and smirking. "Get over here, asshole." Hux says blushing and getting a hard on. I strut over to him, making sure my member wiggles a bit, making him want it more. "Stop it, Ren." Hux says walking into the shower. "You know you like it." I say coming in right after him. Due to the small shower, we had to stay very close, witch I didn't mind.
Things were going steadily so I decided to have some fun and read Huxs mind.
In Huxs mind:
FUCKING REN IN THE ASS
I blushed and raised an eyebrow "What you thinking about Huxxy?" I giggle and he drops the shampoo container in his hands. "N-nothing... Get out of my head, Ren! And don't call me Huxxy!"
He so cute when he's angry. "I can call you whatever. I. Want." That comment made shivers run down Huxs spine. I grab his waist and make our members collide. Hux let out a groan as I grinded up against him. "S-stop... R-Ren!! R-r-Ren..." Hux eventually gives in and grabs my hips, pulling us closer every minute. I smirk and bite down on his neck, making him moan loudly. His moaning and whimpering is like music to my ears...
Things got pretty heated after that.

A/N
Comment if you want part two and also please leave requests!!!