Humanities Angels

Levi flew through the air, freely. For the Titans had been extinct for a mere hour. Levi's blue, powerful wings carried him through the sky; he wasn't just free ; he felt free.
The breeze felt, oh, so nicely on his very attractive face, and he admitted it to himself, it felt good as fuck.

After soaring around for at least 10 minutes, he decided to land on one of the pink clouds. (Due to the sunset, they were a nice pinkish-cream color.) Swiftly running a hand through his beautiful, stunning locks, he stared out into the sunset. After a minute he put his hand on the cloud underneath him, feeling the fluffiness of it.
Oh, how wonderful the cloud felt. It felt like heaven.
For the first time since he joined the Survey Corps with his now dead friends, Isabel and Farlan, Levi smiled.
Soon after smiling, happily, Levi heard the sound of wings flapping behind him.
"Oi, brat." Levi called without turning to greet Eren.
"Hello, Captain Levi!" The tall male greeted, walking over to the captain.
"Just... Call me Levi." Levi stated.
"Ok, Levi~"
"Brat"
The captain slightly smirked, and turned around, looking into Eren's stunning, teal eyes.
"Uh, cap- Levi?" Eren called, waving a hand in front of the man's face.
"Hmm?" The stunning short man replied.
"You've been staring at me for at least, hmm.. Two minutes now?" Eren said.
"What.... SHIT YOUR FUCKING BEAUTIFUL EYES! DAMMIT!" Levi shouted.
"Aww~! Heichou likes my eyes!!!" Eren squealed.
Levi walked closer to Eren, closing the small distance between the boys.
"You know, Eren?" Levi said more calmly now.
"What?"
"I... I like you... No, love you." Levi smiled.
Eren hugged the short male and kissed his head.
"Aww! Me too, heichou!!"
Then without another word, the two boys flew off, holding hands.
What was strength without hope, anyway?