Chapter 23 : Those Rips and A Kiss

"BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Nishiki and Kariya are gasped horrifyingly. Beta took one of the deadly sand shovels and pointed them with it. Savage, like a boss.

"I wont say it again, raise your fuckin hands up and turn back RIGHT NOW!"

"YES, MISS POLICE!"

They surrounded as easy as a pie.

Beta sighed in relief. Finally, no violence involved. She approached the boys and took her panties out of Kariya's head gently. After that, she prepared to stab them with the shovel but.

... someone is coming...

... Hakuryuu and Tsurugi...

... with a crybaby boy in their hands...

"Beta? What are you gonna do to Nishiki and Kariya?" Tsurugi asked. He tried to ignore her butt.

"Both of them are stole my panties! I just killed Fei with this mighty shovel cause he also helped them!" Beta answered. The tip of her shovel is already touched Kariya's back.

Tsurugi and Hakuryuu stared at each other. They talked a while and nodded their heads.

"Actually, the real criminal isnt any of them."

"What? Then, who did it!"

Tsurugi threw the crybaby boy to the sand. Right in front of Beta. He's Tenma, with red eyes and innocent angel face. Also added with cute puppy expression.

"What's the connection with Tenma?" Beta asked curiously.

"Say it honestly, Tenma," Hakuryuu ordered. Tenma gulped, his body is trembling. It looked like he's having a nature call.

"B-Beta..."

"What?"

"I-I had... had..."

"Owh, come on!"

"I'M SORRY! I STOLE YOUR PANTY!" Tenma stated firmly

"I'M SORRY! I STOLE YOUR PANTY!" Tenma stated firmly. He bowed in polite manner and hoped that Beta will forgiven him.

"Oh, that's you."

Please dont kill me... dont kill me...

Beta picked up her shovel, ready to smacked Tenma down while Tenma is suddenly stood up from his bow and Hakuryuu is incidentally pushed Tsurugi.

And forbidden things happened...

1. Cause of Tsurugi's foot, the shovel is currently flied right onto Beta. Attacked its own user.

2. Cause of the attack above, Beta's towel ripped into shards.

3. Cause of Beta's shout, Tenma and Tsurugi are....

Chu~
They're kissed directly lips to lips.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Hakuryuu said in shock.

"Kyaaaa!!!" Beta shouted real girly. She's instinctively hide behind Aoi's back.

"Tsurugi? What did you do?!" Tenma cried. He bitchslapped Tsurugi right on the face.

"Sorry! That was an accident!" Tsurugi replied. He tried to moved back but Hakuryuu is already stood in there.

"Hakuryuu? That's just an accident!"

But that white-haired guy smacked his head. "You betrayed me!" Hakuryuu said in anger. His face is red, he looked like having the worst teenagers breakdown ever.

Akane kept photographed the moments and Midori approached Nishiki in slow motion. Aoi gave her jacket to covered Beta while the girl is wore her panty.

Zrashh....

Then, Akane heard something. A scattering sound of ship over the sea. Its came closer and closer, made her heartbeat ran faster.

"Hey, why that ship keep come closer to where we at?" Aoi said. Made everyone focused to the source of those noisy sounds.

A huge ship is came to their place...
... with a very fast speed...
... and without any warnings...

"THAT SHIP WILL HIT US!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEE!!!!" Kariya shouted, break the silence.

"WHAT?!"

Please vote or comment!
See ya next chappie!
*threw flowers*