Thats not for chewing

A loud crackling noise can be heard from behind, as Wolf link turned around. Midna was nowhere to be found. She was just behind him. It was then he smelled..... poop? He took a couple steps back, following the smell to behind some bushes. He parted the bushes to find an even smaller and younger than normal Imp midna.

"Wasshu wookin at?" She pouts, crossing her tiny arms. Wolf Link barks, booping her tiny belly with his nose.

"Hey! How you get bigga?" She asks. "Why my voice funny?" Her eyes widen, as she begins to freak out a bit. Wolf Link merely begins to laugh a little. "Dun laff at me... is not funny... hewp me!" She pouts. Link merely shakes his head, carefully lifting the now naked infant onto his back. He felt her tightly grip his fur. He used to be the size of a large dog to her. Now he was the size of a horse.

When she gripped his fur, he barked, then bounded out of the woods, and out of the Twilight Zone. They had been popping up randomly again. A whole year after the whole saving both realms by defeating Zant and Ganondorf. Thats when Link and Midna decided to check it out. Link of course turned into a wolf as soon as he entered, but he was surprised he was still a wolf when he bounded out of the twilight zone, and through Ordon woods.

He continued to run until he smelled Ordon springs, and a familiar scent. He carefully snuck up behind her and barked. Ilia was so shocked she fell backwards onto her butt, getting it soaked. In her surprise, she smacked Link accross the snout, making him yelp.

"Link! Why did you sneak up on me?" Ilia asked, after realizing what had happened. "And... why are you a wolf again?" She asked. Link merely shook his head, unable to answer her questions. He turned his snout up at the little naked imp on his back. "Wait... is that midna... what happened to her" Ilia asked. Link merely shook his head again, sighing as Ilia lifted the tiny Midna off of Link's back.

"Hey! Pumme down Iwia!" Midna whines, squirming in Ilia's arms.

"You turned even smaller than your Imp form... what happened?" Ilia asked curiously, cradling Midna.

"Dunno... was widing Wink, den i bwinked and was tiny..." Midna blushed, not wanting to tell her she had messed herself afterwards. "Den wink foun....

"MIDNA! YOURE PEEING ON ME! EWW! EWW! EWW!" Ilia cries, interrupting Midna, holding her out ny her armpits as Midna begins peeing in the Ordon springs.

"I sowwy... i diddn know i hadda go!" Midna says beginning to tear up.

Ilia notices Midna beginning to cry, and brings her back in for a hug. "Its alright.... you must just be too young to go without protection." Ilia says, a gleam forming in her eye.

"Pwotection?" Midna asks.

~~~~

"Not cute." Midna pouts, now sitting with a big poofy disposable diaper around her waist, with Ilia cooing at how cute she looked.

"Yes you are! Youre super cute!" Ilia squeals. "Link... you watch her, ill be right back." Ilia says, heading out of Link's cottage, closing the door behind her.

Midna was currently sitting snuggled up next to Link's stomach and was distracted by Link's tail. Link grinned as he began to sway his tail back and forth on purpose, messing with her. This soon turned out to be silly as she began to grab for his tail, completely distracted and not realizing how babyish she was acting right now. Finally she managed to grab his tail in her tiny clawed hands and tried to bite down. Not realizing she no longer had any teeth. Dissapointed in this, she began to gnaw playfully on his tail.

Link merely yipped snarkily, in wolf tongue meaning "Thats not for chewing silly."

-----------------

Just a silly short little one shot that isnt supposed to make any real sense

Just a silly short little one shot that isnt supposed to make any real sense. I saw the picture above and I just couldnt help but write a short little story for it.