chapter 4

Chose - Ask the JoshuaDTV dude to Collab today.

Colleen's POV

I get into the car and decide that there is no harm in asking him if he wants to collab today. I emailed him and gave him my phone number so he could just call me when he sees the email. I then started the hour drive back to my apartment.

I turn the music up on my phone and it suddenly rings. I stop on the side of the road and pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Colleen. I can collab tonight but it would have to be around 8pm?"

"Maybe we should do it tomorrow then, i don't really know all the ins and outs of this yet."

"Hmm do you mind having my sister around not just myself? Then we can work before 8pm?"

"As long as she's nice." I can here him laughing on the other side of the phone.

"Of course. Meet in an hour? I'll text the address."

"Sounds good, thanks for doing this."

"No problem, it will be fun." He replies. I hang up and realize i'm going to be filming a video with an actual youtuber who is a professional in this, has a career out of YouTube. Earns money from making videos. This is exciting but i will have met more people in a day then most of college. It's a bit scary hopefully Joshua isn't as socially awkward as myself.

My phone beeps and he has sent the text with his address, it's around a 20 minute drive from my house. I was around 20 minutes away from home now but it would take me another 20 minutes to get to Joshua's house or apartment; whatever he owns.

I'm around 5 minutes away now and i feel a bit weird turning up at his house with nothing but myself. I don't have red pants that Harrison suggested i use, nor do i have lipstick or makeup remover on me so i go to the nearest shopping centre and grab some things. I couldn't find red pants as it was summer. Hopefully it will be a 'head and up' video. I also decide to get some snack food as a thank you for having me gift.

I am so nervous as i walk up to his door. I don't really know what to expect. I saw a few of his videos while i waited a little while in the car but what happens if he is different? he is in a little block of houses and his car is similar to mine, grey and small. Even though it's no where near christmas he has fairy lights on the window sill. I would have kept all my christmas decorations out all the time if i had some.

I hesitate to knock on the door but after thinking maybe i should go home i knock on the door quickly. Joshua's sister answered the door and i introduced myself. Joshua was in the kitchen holding a starbucks cup. He is so cute in real life, i just want to hug him.

What do I say?

1. "Your cute." - may have consequences

2. "Nice to meet you." Greet him by hugging.

3. "Hello, i love the Christmas decorations outside."