Never let go again

Thanks to: caspar_leeo  for inspiring me to write this. I love your stories they are incredibly, insanely amazing. So thank you so so so much, your awesome and amazing and yeah!!! Xxxxx 

PROMPT: Joe just came out to his family and a few weeks later he moves in with his new Roommate, Caspar Lee, Who Joe quickly develops feelings for. But Caspar is straight... And Joe also is lead to believe that Caspar is homophobic.

WARNINGS: Course language

Hey GUUYYSS! Yup, yet another new story! And I know I fucking suck at updating but I'm currently writing ALOT of updates on ALL of my Stories. So, here's my first One-shot! And yep it's a Jaspar one! AHAHAHAH. For those of you who don't know, a one-shot book is basically a collection of short stories usually based around a theme or certain characters... In this case, Jaspar. I would love if you guys gave me some ideas for a story in this book, so if you'd like to PM me a prompt (like the one above) PLEASE DO! I will update this one more if you guys help we with ideas, and I'll give y'all a shout out if you gave me an idea at the start of the chapters! Okay, I love you guys and.... ENJOY!!

__________________

Joe's p.o.v
Of course, of fucking course I had to develop the biggest crush EVER on my own roommate.

I couldn't help but fall for his charming personality that bubbled inside of him, making him insanely adorable and a beautiful soul, and his perfect smile, face, hair, body, eyes. Just everything about this fucking hot as hell, tall, blonde South-African made my heart pound against my small rib cage. Just seeing him makes my breath hitch and stomach erupt with those awful butterflies.

But he straight....

And homophobic.

My heart shattered when he brought home some hot blonde girl named Gaby. Every night he goes out with her, taking her on dates, sometimes they stay in our apartment and cuddle whilst watching Netflix or they take long walks together.

I've only come out to my family and that was three months ago. No one knows except them, and whilst I watch the love of my life love someone else, I can't help but cry night after night... feeling so shitty and alone, In my room. I know Caspar is homophobic, he hates watching anything that has gay stuff in it, reading stuff with gay in it and looking at stuff that's gay. He rolls his eyes and scowls at me for even making him think about it. Tears threaten to spill each and every time, it doesn't help that I suck at expressing feelings.

It. Kills. Me.

Every.
Damn.
Second.

I guess I should have told Caspar earlier that I had a crush on him. I was going to, but I couldn't. We've only been living together 3 months. Don't get me wrong, The first few weeks were amazing, Cas and I hung out all the time, playing FIFA, going to the movies, exercising together, going for dinner, hanging out with friends, we even cuddled occasionally whilst watching netflix on the sofa,  doing everything together. That's when my crush started to develop.

Then one night I was sick and I told Casp that he must go out and do something and that I'll be fine.

Big mistake.

Little did I know I'd wake up the next morning to Caspar on the sofa, draped over a blonde girl who was practically naked. His toned, muscular body protectively wrapped around hers. They both lay peacefully in their slumber.