I Don't wanna know

PROMPT: Inspo from the song 'Don't wanna know' by Marron 5 (& also the fact I haven't updated in 3 million years... sorry about that by the way) some lyrics have been modified as well, I do not own Joe, Caspar or Marron 5.

WARNINGS: may contain strong language, strong themes.
----------
3rd person

And what's worse is that the more I drink the more I think bout ya...

My eyes searched for yours in the sea of sweaty, jumping, loud and not to mention obnoxious people. I shouldn't be doing it but I am. And it only takes seconds for my gaze to catch yours. Your eyes are to beautiful to not notice.

Oh no, no I can't take it...

What am I even doing here? Why am I still hooked up on you? I don't know why I let Josh talk me into coming out tonight. I haven't talked to you in so long.

Baby, every place I go reminds me of ya...

Your eyes keep lingering on mine, it's almost like you want me to join you. But I'd just ruin your fun, you know I don't do clubs or parties.

Do you think of me? Of what we used to be?...

We did what we did for a reason. I need time. I'm just drowning my own blood in alcohol now. Why can't this just be back to what it used to be?

Is it better now that I'm not around?...

I'm here now and your here. You look so happy... so carefree. But your eyes are still a sea of worry.

My friends are actin' strange, they don't bring up your name...

I can see you making your way over to the bar where I'm sitting. I'm trying to avoid your gaze. Oli keeps trying to get me to talk to you. I know what your doing, please just stay away...?!

Are you happy now?...

I shouldn't want you. But I do. Your swerving though the crowd, eyes locked on mine. I've already tried to escape, josh held me here. I feel like crying and screaming at you but hugging you and apologizing all at once.

Are you happy now?...

Your sweaty and your almost within my reach. I can see the beads of sweat trickling and the massive smirk spread across your lips is making me nervous.

I don't wanna know, know, know, know...

I turned away from you as you started to talk, or more so, yell over the music at Oli whom was beside me. I grabbed a few shots, taking three in a row. I can feel it seeping through me now.

Who's taking you home, home, home, home...

The music is thumping, it's vibrating though my body. I can feel your gaze burning into me. I'm not going to turn around. I don't want to love you anymore.

And lovin' you so, so, so, so...

Don't you have someone else? That's why we stopped. Stop looking at me like that, I can see you in the corner of my eye. Your biting your lip and I just wanna sip of your love.

The way I used to love you, no...

I can feel your warmth, it radiates like a beam. I miss it. I hate to admit it, but I miss it. No, no... I miss you. I really miss you.

I don't wanna know...

Your hands on my shoulder now. I'm trying to ignore you. The alcohol that's swirling in my system is starting to consume my thoughts. I need you, your like a drug. I need you.