2-12-16 & 2-13-16

2-12-16
Dear Diary,

WORST. DAY. EVER.

Your probably wondering why it's the worst day ever. Well, let me tell you.

I don't usually where dresses, but since today is the day of the Valentines Dance, and I planned on going, I made an exception.

So, I have my Aunt but me a dress, and I wear it today.

I go to my boyfriends house-his mom drives us to the bus stop-and I'm so happy.

We get on the bus, and he tells me he's grounded and can't go.

At first, I think he's just joking, and I laugh. But then I realize he's serious.

So, that's one reason I was bummed today. The second was because my boyfriend also got me a candy gram-one of those one things where you right a note on it then you get it later, they did it in Mean Girls-but I didn't get it at first.

At my school, we have advisory, which is kind of just like a class where you watch the morning announcements, and do any homework that you didn't do the night before.

And during advisory today, they handed out the candy grams.

Now know this; I watched my boyfriend but me a candy gram. It's not like I just assumed he got me one, no, I knew he got me one. So when I didn't get it, I was like 'this can't be right...' So, I ask my advisory teacher if she passed them all out, and she said yes.

I just kind of nodded, and she was like "were you expecting one?"

I nod again and she gives me a smug look. "Is it a boy?"

I kind of smile, and she pats my back. "It's probably some kind of mix up."

So, I carry on with my day-in the worst of moods, I should add-until it's lunch. I have lunch with my boyfriend, and he was at the table already.

I'm in line, getting my lunch, when all of a sudden, the principal says on the microphone "where's Trinity?"

I look over at him and wave. He walks over, and hands me a candy gram.

Now, don't ask me why I got it just then, because he never told me why.

So, I was already carrying my book and purse, then I had to carry my book, purse, candy gram, and lunch-which was grilled cheese and tomato soup.

So, I had to balance everything in my hands, all the way to my table which was across the room.

Luckily I didn't spill anything.

Now at this point, I didn't want to go to the dance, because I didn't want to go alone. But after I told my friend Alli that, I ended up getting convinced to go.

So, after school, I go to the gym with my friend and we get in line to pay.

Before you know it, I was sitting by myself, playing on my phone to waste time.

Well, the morale of the story was, I regret going to the dance, because I felt sick when I left.

~Trinity

2-13-16
Dear Diary,

The reason why these two entries are put together, is because I wrote the one above yesterday on the twelfth, but forgot to post it.

Anywho, back to the actual point if this entry.

I'm sick. Like, really sick. My throat hurts and I keep coughing every five seconds. My stomachs hurts to the point where I feel like I'm gonna puke. And I have a headache that's making my head pound.

Overall, everything hurts. So here I am, practically dying on the couch.

I don't know what else to say, except I'm sorry if the 2-12 entry didn't make sense, I was feeling sick when I write that too.

I started feeling sick when the dance was halfway through. I even puked in one of the bathroom toilets.

So yeah. I'm dying.

Also, if the story isn't italics like it's supposed to be, it's because my phone is being stupid.

That's all I have to say.

~Trinity