Moving

*Lexee's POV*
"Why do we have to leave?" I grumble to myself
Mum decided that we have to move to Sydney away from our little town in the Blue Mountains in New South Wales. I'm so mad!
"Love you will have better opportunities here and over all that you got the ballet scholarship for the Australian Ballet Company!" She yells back at me
"It's all about ballet, ballet, ballet!" I murmur back
"You're the one who lives and breathes it!" Mum raises her voice louder
Basically, I was chosen out of 4,500 girls over Australia to get a scholarship for the full time program at the Australian Ballet Company. I do live and breathe ballet. Oh, by the way I am 13 turning 14 tomorrow, my name is Lexee Smith and not the other Lexee Smith in America, another one.
"The apartment is beautiful, you will love it!" Mum says to me
She hands me her iPhone 6s Plus and I scroll through the pictures of our new 14th floor apartment, it is pretty nice. It is a cylinder building and each floor is a new apartment, there is also a balcony that goes around each floor. There are 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, Mum's room, my room, Mum's office, my dance studio and a spare room. I hand back her phone and close my eyes. I am really grumpy right now, 1. I'm moving to a huge city with millions of people and 2. I don't know anyone and I have to move away from my best friend Abbey.
"Wake up we are here" Mum taps me and I get out of the car
"Whatever" I grumble
I get my bag with my iPad, phone and book. Luckily our things were taken by truck and we had designer people come in and put our furniture in the apartment, they also put pictures and ornaments up, so it's completely different to my old room. We go up to the 14th floor and go into our apartment. It's actually so beautiful, nice marble bench tops and shiny white tiled floors. The designers have done a really great job too, I don't even want to ask how much that cost! I walk into my room and gasp, it's amazing, a dream bedroom. There is a huge mirrored built in robe, a desk with a really awesome colourful chair, and above my bed there is a curtain on fairy lights. There is also a sliding window door that opens to the balcony and when I lay in bed I can see the Sydney Harbour Bridge!! I run to mum and thank her a lot.
"Thankyou so much mum it's beautiful!! I'm sorry for being such a grump before!" I frantically say
"It's ok love, I know you're sad to leave Abbey" she replies
I run back into my bedroom and lay on my comfy King sized bed, there is a nice quilt on it with a silver furry throw rug over it. I remember that I have an ensuite bathroom and I open the door for that. They have made it really cool, like lush soaps and nice toothbrush holders. There is a lot of lush products in a little hamper that reads on the tag- 'for Lexee, Love Mum <3' AWWW!!
I run and thank mum again before proceeding to sit on the chair of my balcony.
I take some photos of the Sydney Harbour and send them to Abbey:
I start to close my eyes then all of a sudden a scrunched up piece of paper lands on my lap.

Hey guys!! So I wrote another Levi Miller fanfiction, I promise I will still be as active on Squad Goals as I am on this one! This one gets a bit more dark! ILYGSM xoxox