Chapter 19

SAMs PoV
Omg omg omg I need to
Find my best fucking friends in to whole world wait Ellie and Trevor. Caitlin said that they were gonna look so I'll go with them. I shook out of my thoughts and called Trevor.
(T-Trevor s-Sam)
T-Sam omg your alive I've been trying to call you all day are you ok.
S-yes am alive and ok is Ellie with you.
T-yeah were heading to the guys house now
S-right when you get there wait don't go inside ok till I get there.
T-thanks for the heads up Sam see you there.
S-bye then
T-bye.
I hung up and speeded the car start to the guys house. Caitlin was asking me lots of questions. I told her that Ellie and Trevor are ok. She soon calmed down.we got to the guys house and to see Ellie crying on Trevor's shoulder while o guess they were waiting for us. Me and Caitlin walked out of the car
and Ellie and Trevor saw us. Ellie ran up to Caitlin giving her a huge hug.
"Trevor are you ok" I asked waking up to Trevor to see him crying.
"Y-yes Sam it's just t-that I don't w-want to see Ellie my baby girl crying again" he cried and sobbed. We liked over to see the girls were gone. Nowhere to be seen. We turned around the other way and to see Ellie and Caitlin. Ellie had a knife in her hand and Caitlin she had a little pocket knife that she always had with her. those girl are more badass then all of us guys put together haha. Anyway.

Ellie's PoV
Sam and Trevor were to busy being a little bitch crying into each other. So me and Caitlin decided to go in. We walked in and I saw a knife. I looked over at Caitlin and she has I little pocket knife I got her for her 14th birthday. Anyway. We walked in and to see all the place in one huge mess with stuff smashed or stuff ripped. We looked into the kitchen and saw knifes, forks and more stuff broke. I shook my head and walked over to the living room. The couch was ripped and so were the pillows. The tv was smashed and glass was ever where. I walked over to my and Trevor's old room. I walked in to see the bed was broke and the full length mirror was broke and glass was all over the floor. I walked into Connors room. I looked around only to see that the room was completely destroyed.

After me and Caitlin were done with house we decided to head outside.
"Hey Ellie did you see Connors room" Caitlin asked. I nodded and slides the glass door to the left. I walked out side to see the pool complete fine. The trees were fine the grass was fine even the sunbeds were fine.
"TREVOR SAM!!!" Me and Caitlin shouted. They came rushing in and tackling us both to the ground.
"Ellie are you ok?" Trevor asked worried sick. I just started laughing.
"What's so funny me and Sam though you two were in danger" Trevor said going into serious mode.
"Sorry it was kinda funny to see your face" I said going sad.
"It's ok anyway have you seen outs- oh yeah we're outside lol" Sam said. I pushed Trevor of me and sat up. I grabbed the knife and walked back into the kitchen o out the knife back where it was sopost to be till every thing went black .......

What's up guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sport it took so long love you all dudes and dudets byeeeeee xxxxx