CHAPTER NINE

Annabelle's POV

I have no idea what has happened with Casey but for the past three days she hasn't left her room. She won't speak to me, she won't eat and all I get all day, every day is Michael phoning and to be honest it's starting to get on my nerves.

I love Casey to bits and would do anything for her even if that meant taking a bullet for her but sometimes the only way you can sort it out is by talking and she wasn't doing that.

'If you want to find something out you have to do it yourself' I thought to myself as I picked up my mobile and called Aaron. After a couple of rings he picked up.

"Hello" he answered sounding serious.

"Hey it's me."

"And who's me?" he replied, and even with me not in the same room I could tell he was either smiling or smirking

"Angelina Jolie," I answered while trying yet failing to do her imperssionation.

"Oh really. Hello Miss Jolie," he replied in a posh accent.

I burst out laughing and literally couldn't stop. "Okay, Okay. Anyway I want you to answer my question." He made a 'hmm' sound and I countinued to talk.

"Do you know what's happened between Michael and Casey?"

"Nope. I've tried speaking to him but he won't answer me. He's either laying in bed looking at photos of her or he's in work. What about Casey?"

"She won't eat, won't speak and she won't leave her room. I've been made to call in sick for her, so she can avoid Michael. All I want to do is make her feel better, and the only person who can do that is Michael. Is he working today?"

"I don't think so. It's Saturday which means that it's his day off but it's also the day that he goes out. Not clubbing or anything, just boy stuff; paint balling and the gym"

"Okay. But do you think he'll be out today. I'm hoping to speak to him," My idea was to hopefully speak to Michael and get him to sort things out with Casey. She loves him and he loves her so if anything it should take too long to work things out between them.

"Well I doubt it since all he's done is mope around. He has your number so I'll text him to call you although he may not reply."

"That's okay. He'll have to come to he senses sooner or later. I better go." I said as Casey walked out of the room, with her woolen blanket around her and a box of tissues in her spare hand.

"Okay. Bye, baby."

"Bye"

Casey plumped herself down onto the sofa and switched on the TV. The female TV show 'Loose Bitches ' was on and it was a not so perfect subject for todays show.

"Has your boyfriend cheated on you?"

"Yes"

"Do you want revenge?"

"Yes"

"We'll give you ideas on what to -" I turned off the TV before they could give her any suggestions.

"Now what's wrong?" The look was clearly all over her face; heartbreak. And I couldn't bear it. She looked like she was dying; her skin was pale, she looked like she's lost a lot of weight and her eyes were pure red.

"Nothing. I'll get over him in time but for now I just want to -"

"You want him back. And don't say you don't because I know you love him. The look was on your face and it's the exact same look I get when I see a puppy or a baby; love."