Chapter 2

Today is my first day of school. I am kind of enjoying being here in Virginia already I mean where I lived there was lots and lots of drama. Hopefully there's less here!

My alarm wakes me up at 6:00 a.m and when I shut it off I jump right out of bed excited for my first day.

It's gonna be hard adjusting at first because I'm coming into school a little late (grade 8.)

I do all my usual things like brush my hair and teeth eat breakfast etc.

I basically have a bathroom all for myself because my sister and parents rooms are upstairs but I got the bigger one downstairs!

I put on a nice outfit with some jean shorts blue ombré toms, a blue chiffon top and a necklace to pull it all off {in the media} not to slutty so I make a good first impressions for the first day of school.

I pack my white backpack with cute polka dots on it. {in the media)

I apply some mascara and put my long, blonde, straight hair half up half down. Easy enough for me. ;)

I say goodbye to my parents as they wish me good luck and I walk out the door to see Jacob already standing waiting for the bus.

Since we live right beside each other we will get on and off the bus together which I don't mind.

He looked cute as he looked back to see me ready for school.

Hey Nadia! Ready for school? He said as I walked beside him.

You know it! I say with a big smile. ;)

Jacob's pov

Wow. Nadia looked good for the first day of school. She looked sophisticated but hot.

I manage to spit a few words out then the bus comes. I let her get on first and there was only one seat open so I sat with her.

Thanks for letting me sit here. I said looking at Nadia out the window then looking back at her.

Anytime. She said. I'm guessing we are pretty close to the school? She asks.

Yeah I mean we could walk there if we wanted but it would take 20 minutes.

She seemed pleased by that as we pulled up in front of Westminster high.

Nadia's pov

I am in 3/4 Jacob's classes. That makes me feel better so I know a least one person. I also have gym with just girls so that should be fine.

Come meet my friends! Jacob exclaimed and guided me to his friends. I met Mario, Mark, Hunter and Maddie. Mark and hunter were really hot but not as hot as Jacob. Maddie is super pretty and she's also a dancer!

I look at my phone and I need to go find my locker so I say goodbye to Jacob's friends and it turns out I have a locker near Maddie and jacob! I am beside Maddie on the end and Jacob is a couple lockers down.

Jacob and I start walking to our first class together which is English yay!

Hey guys so I'm using some of Jacob's real friends like Hunter Rowland, Mark Thomas, Mario Selman and Maddie Ziegler! Get ready for some plot twists 💗 -Taylor