15.

This story might have like, 5-10 more chapters. I have another story idea that I'm really excited about~ And I apologize for slow updates.

~

Eren's world stops.

He takes in a sharp intake of breath. He puts Armin down, despite the blonde boy's protests.

"Everyone give it up for Humanity's Strongest one last time!" the announcer says. The air is filled with cheers that Eren can't hear. He feels like he's underwater as he steps forward, closer to the stage.

Faintly, through the water rushing into his ears, he can hear Armin call out for him. But he doesn't stop. He can't stop. He walks forward, pushing past people until he stands at the front of the stage with wide, curious eyes.

By the time he gets there, Levi has already walked off of the stage and people are clearing out. The parkour part of the fest is over.

The water in his ears is gone. Armin pats Eren's shoulder, making the taller boy flinch in surprise. He turns to his friend.

"I have to go do something," is all Eren says before he turns and jogs off. He looks around for Levi. He couldn't have gotten too far, right? He may be very fit, but his legs are short. They can't carry him all the way across campus if all he's doing is walking, right?!

Eren suddenly spots a dark haired figure. He's walking away from Eren with his back to him. It has to be Levi. He even has an undercut.

"Levi!" he calls desperately and grabs the man's shoulder. He has forgot a key point of Levi's appearance- his height.

The man is the same height as Eren and turns around, his thick brows furrowed in confusion. He shoves Eren's hand off of him and calls him a word Eren doesn't bother listening to. He's too disappointed.

He lets out a quiet groan in annoyance and continues looking around. He can't see Levi anywhere.

An idea pops into his mind, and he quickly finds his way to the main office. If he had been a murderer out to get Levi, the office lady would have just helped him greatly by giving Eren Levi's room number. He's only halfway grateful for the shitty security and privacy this place has.

When he gets to the dorm- number 382- he takes a deep breath. He can hear music softly playing through the door. Classical, Eren guesses.

Another deep breath and he knocks. At first, the rapping of his knuckles against the slick wood is quiet. It grows in confidence, though, and soon he is smiling so big he can barely see through his squinting eyes.

The music stops. Footsteps approach the door and Eren pulls his hand away, shoving them both in his front pocket to conceal just how much they're shaking.

He's met with a familiar pair of eyes.

"Er-" Levi is about to ask Eren what's he doing there, in his dorm, at his college, but he's cut off by the constricting grip of Eren's arms. His cheeks feel warm, and he knows they must be red, but he can't bear to push the boy away solely for his own sake.

And so Levi wraps his arms loosely around Eren's waist, squeezing him back gently. He's warm, he thinks.

"I didn't know you went to school here," Eren says when he finally pulls away. He absentmindedly tugs his sleeves down more, just to be sure the bandages don't show.

Levi shakes his head and steps back, holding his arm out to tell Eren to come in. Eren is quick to listen, nose burning when he enters. He can smell the cleaning supplies, and to prove his point further, he see the bottle of Windex sitting on Levi's desk.