Jeff The Killer X Vampire!Reader (Cloud Prologue)

Part Cloud of the JTK x Reader spectrum series

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    You were walking in the woods at nearly midnight, Why? Well it was simple, you were a vampire, if you tried to walk in the forest at noon, you'd probably die and you kinda had nowhere to go..... Anyway, walking in the woods and you pull out your phone that was vibrating, " Ugh!, a private number again?" you were really getting annoyed by this and so you angrily answered your phone and put it up yo your ear.

"Hello?, look, whoever the FUCK you are thi-," you were interrupted by a gruff voice.

"I see you," the voice on the other voice was gruff, and deep, undoubtedly male.

"Really now?, why don't you just stop being a little bitch and calling me and just talk to me face to face then?!?!?!" you said this in a sarcastic tone while waving your arms around.

The call suddenly ended and you looked at your phone with a frustrated look and sighed deeply then you heard a loud crack, and you sensed a presence behind you making the hair on the back of your neck stand on edge.

"What do you want?" you asked being firm with your voice while you stared into nothingness.

"You" the presence said, it was the same voice from the phone only it was deeper and, seductive, but the way it said that one word so..... so lovingly, it put you on edge. You decided to make a move, so you brought up your elbow just enough to where it connected with the guys jaw and you punched him square in the face. The guy stumbled backward leaning on a tree for support while he held his nose. You took this time to take in what the guy was wearing, A white hoody, black dress pants and black and white converses, and shoulder length raven hair covering his face, and his hands were as white as the hoodie he was wearing.

"Damn, this bitch feisty," the man said

"I'll ask you again, What do. you. want." you said flashing your vampire eyes at him

"And I'll give you the honest to god answer, I want you," he said while putting his hands up in surrender which gave you a good view of his face. Bleached white skin, stunning blue, wide, owl-like eyes, and that giant grin carved into his cheeks, horrifying, but attractive.

'Must've hurt' you thought while wincing and pulling your arms down to your sides, calming down a little. You held out a hand for him to shake "I'm (Y/N),".

He took your hand and shook it "I'm Jeff." he said seductively, making you blush.

"So, what brings you here?" Jeff asks

"I have nowhere else to go but here......" you said rubbing your arm and looking at the ground sadly.

"Ya'know i think we might have some room for another person back at the mansion," he says a light pink dusting his pale features.

"Can you take me there?" you asked eager to see if he'll let you stay at his place.

"yeah, come on," he says as he holds a hand out to you, you take it and he pulls you close to where  your chests are smushed together, he picks you up bridal style and starts walking in a specific direction. You, madly blushing, yawn and lay your head on his shoulder and your eyes flutter shut.

"Go to sleep." he says, there was something sinister about him saying that phrase but you just brushed it off and fell asleep with his sweet scent filling your nose.