Chapter Fries (Jeff The Killer X Vampire! Reader)

Looking at all of those fry pictures has made me hungry...... Any way this will be a pretty short chapter cuz i don't think that there is fries in the rainbow but..... this was suggested by my friend okay?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ~~Your P.O.V. (Brought to you by your and jeff's makeout session in the last chapter)~~

      You and Jeff sat at the kitchen table at around midnight, you have lived with the creepypastas for about 6 to 8 months now and being a vampire you don't get along with all of the windows in the kitchen, cuz you wanted something salty to eat that wasn't blood. So he went to Mcdonalds and got you a Big Mac with fries. You took the last bite out of the Big Mac and started eating the salty goodness one after another after another until there were three. You took one of the delicious, salty, yellow sticks as did Jeff and you stared at him.

"What? I had to go get them so i should atleast get a couple," he stated as he put the yellow goodness in his mouth. You guessed he was right and ate your fry. You both reached for the last fry, but Jeff quickly grabbed it and stuck his tongue out at you and put the end of the fry into his mouth. You got a crazy idea that was also seductive.

      You got up and slowly walked behind Jeff dragging your hand across his shoulders. You lean down and lick his ear.

"Ya know, the things i do to you in my dreams would make Satin blush," you whispered in his ear. And with that you put your pointer finger under his chin and make him face you and you stole the fry out of his mouth and walked away quickly, giggling like an idiot. You ran up the stairs and into the room you shared with Jeff and jumped onto the bed after you shut the door and just layed there with your hand over your mouth and giggling.