Jeff The Killer X Vampire! Reader (Part Violet)

First off i want to start with a thank you everyone who's stayed with me this long thank you sooooo so much and over 20 stars and people are starting to vote for this, amazing!!! I'm being completely honest when i say this to, this is my first public fanfic that i've ever made but not my first fanfic in general....... just the first public one. Anyway i will talk about this more in an author's note but thank you guys so much

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Your P.O.V. (Brought to you by The Rake twerking on the wall)~~

            You woke up with Jeff's arms around my waist and his nose in my hair snoring up a storm You giggled a little and he tightened his arms around you. He stopped snoring and leaned into your ear and whispered.

"You're not getting away just yet," 

        You felt your face heat up. He nuzzled your neck and pulled you as close to his as possible. You put your hand on Jeff's head as he started to trail light butterfly kissed from your jaw to the base of your neck, and started looking for your sweet spot once he did you bit your lip and gripped his hair lightly. You felt him smirk as he started to kiss and nip at your sweet spot. You tried your best to keep from moaning but you couldn't keep it all in so you let out a small moan. 

        You felt his arms loosen around you a little bit so you turn around to face him. You giggled at the sight of him. Messy hair, he still had his black sleeping mask on, do to not having any eyelids. You kissed him while you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulling him closer. He pushed himself on top of you while keeping his legs to the side. You pulled away from him, ruining the moment, making him frown...... or....... try to. You giggled at his attempt and slipped the sleeping mask off so he could see your smile, he smiled back at you.

" That's better," he mumbled and leaned down to kiss you again. It was a long kiss but you pulled away and told him you were hungry.

"What do you wanna eat?" he asked while playing with your hair.

"I was craving some fries" you said while smirking. He stopped playing with your hair and looked down at you and gave you a 'WTF?' look you giggled again, pecked him on the nose and slipped out of the bed. That's when you realized that you were wearing nothing but one of Jeff's old My Chemical Romance tee and your black lace underwear. You look down at your legs and process what he did and once you realized what he did you turned to him to see him smirking while holding your pajama pants once he saw your face he started laughing. You just shrugged.

"Ya know, this is your own fault," He stopped laughing and gave you a confused look. You just shrugged and stood up from the bed while running your hands throught your hair and walked to the bathroom. You took a glance at him and giggled at his dumbfound state.

~~Time Skip to the end of the day(Brought to you by Jeff Wearing a flower crown) ~~

        You were sitting on Jeff's bed eating pocky and reading a manga. You weren't that hungry to eat humans right now so you decided to just snack on some pocky. Jeff walked into the room with a exhausted sigh. You looked at him and he looked terrible. His hair was a mess with broken twigs in it and some leaves, he was completely soaked his hoodie was torn really bad,literally in ripped in half showing his abs, i could quite literally eat off of those abbs if only he'd let me you thought to yourself. 

       He huffed and ripped his hoodie off showing a lot of cuts as he started walking to the bathroom until he noticed me gaping at him with a piece of pocky in your mouth. he chuckled and walked into the bathroom and turned on the light but didn't close the door. he rummaged around, then walked back out turning off the lights.

"I'll be back i have to go to the infirmary,"

" Are you ok?" you asked him in a worried tone.

"Yeah i just need to get some stitches is all," he told you as he walked out of the room.

~~Another Time Skip~~

          Jeff came back with his wounds stitched. Hes sat on the floor and leaned his back on the side of the bed. you crawled up behind him with a brush from the night stand and your pocky. You put your legs on either side of his body and started removing twigs and leaves from his hair. This was a normal thing that you did for him just cuz you could and you wanted to help him. You two sat in silence as you removed twig, after leaf, after tig from his hair. Once you finished removing all that stuff from his hair you took the brush, and another piece of pocky, and started brushing his hair, trying to be as gentle as possible with the knots in his hair. 

"Done." you chimed. He reached his hand up and ran his hand through his hand and was surprised to feel his soft raven hair. He stood up and faced you, you were still in the attire from that morning. You also stood and wrapped your arms around his neck, you had to stand on your tip toes cuz of how tall he was but you managed. He inhaled deeply before wrapping his arms around your waist.

         You pulled your head away from his neck and kissed him on the lips. He immediately kissed back and pulled you close. He ran his tongue across your bottom lip asking for an entrance you happily granted and your tongues danced and the kiss turned into another makeout session. He pushed you onto the bed landing with his body in between your legs he hungrily started nipping at your neck and fondling your breasts. You didn't hold back your moans, this time you didn't want to. He kept nipping at your sweet spot, as he ran his hand down your thigh. You tangled your hand in his soft hair as he lifted himself to your ear.

"I guess we're lucky that this room is sound proof," he said in a deep seductive tone.