Hellhound pack book.

~Pack realm~

This realm can only be accessed by Hellhound pack members. And is the main RP (role playing) area. The realm is called Drondaium. It's abilities are as follows; The longer you are in the realm the stronger you get. It provides a large supply of power and slowly refills your own. This realm is also completely safe for training and pups. There is always food to be hunted or already severed.

The key points in this realm are: death drop(a very large waterfall). 20 different seaports. 130 villages. beautiful meadows and thick woods with tons of caves and in the middle of it all. The Black diamond castle. Which consists of 3 tier gates for fortification with 200 archers on each wall patrolling, 50 water wells,6 armories 5 of which are for the humans 1 for Hellhounds complete with the hardest armor and sharpest weapons, 10 barracks for human warriors, 3 ball rooms in the interior of the castle, along with 3 kitchens, a total of 350 guards on duty at all times, there is a total of 2,500,179 Hellhounds each color has their own section (black, yellow, red, green, blue, white. All sections are equally fine but of course you may go and stay where ever you wish. But no one is allowed in the purple territory.), 25 underground huge treasuries filled to the top with gold coins and armor and weapons, on the outside of the castle there are 12 stables, a market surrounding the castle selling everything you could want, all protected by another gate with guards patrolling and archers on the wall with Calvary scouts exploring the woods, there's a total of 17 inns and bars for travelers and houses for all the civilians, Over 1,000,000 farm lands, (and the best part it's all tax free.) the civilians consist of humans, elves, and dwarfs, Hellhounds, demon, and the occasional dragon.

This realm is guarded by old pack members; Dirdin, Orscic, Zexis, Zeatist, and Graddin. And all of the lovely warriors in the castle equaling a total of over 200 trillion