Pack Armory

Here you can pick put the types of weapons you want;

Artillery;

Bows, crossbows.

Extended;

Spears, pikes, war staffs.

Side Blades;

Short swords, Wakiskis.

Main Weapon;

Broad swords, long swords, Katanas, great swords, maces, war axes, Two handed axes, Great Hammers.

Back-Up;

Daggers, Knifes.

Throwing;

Throwing knives, throwing axes, throwing spears, and throwing stars.

Extras;

Dragon Pet Armor, Horse Armor, Dog Armor.

Shields;

Small/medium/large round, tower, normal, diamonds.

Armors;

DiamondPlate, DeathPlate, ElvenPlate, FullPlate, AnglePlate, ThornPlate, Scout Armor, Spellweaver Armor, MageHunter Armor, HeartRose Thorn Armor.

Special Armors and Clothing;

Hood of Inviability, Boots of Shadows, Boots of Eversilence, Armor of Elven Over-lords, Cloak of The Hellhounds, Boots of Windwalking, Gauntlets of The Witch Hunter, Boots of The Predator, Hood of Arcane-Insight, Robes of Eternal Shielding

Special Amulets and Rings;

Ring of Mindlessness, Ring of The Time-Shifter, Amulet of Dragon Taming, Amulet of Water-Breathing, Ring of Deep Meditation, Amulet of Ever-Sleeping, Ring of The HeartRose, Amulet of The HeartRose.

Special weapons; (weapons must be checked out with Zilaphar's permission)***(X) means taken**

Blade of The Fallen(Pure Black Longsword)

MageBane(absorbs the magic of anyone it kills and stores the power, has a bright blue blade and a black handle)

(X)Bow of Endlessness(golden bow,when string is pulled magic arrow appears)

(X)Dagger of The Ender(white dagger with a black pearl at the hilt)

Dragon Rider's Blade(red blade with white handle and red diamond on hilt)

Himbo's Greatsword( a two-handed sword with a yellow blade small curve at tip)

(X)Twilight Blade(katana forged in a star giving it a bright blade and burning effect)

Spear of The Savage(blood stained tip and a golden shaft, perfect weight)

(X)Great-Sword of Prying(blue blade with a white handle, Perfectly shaped for hacking away armor and protection spell)

HeartRose Blade(petal looking blade, with a green handle and thorns on the hilt)

Zilaphar's Sword(purple bladed katana with a golden tip and a white handle and a purple diamond on the hilt with what seems like a endless supply of power and enchantments that will break any barrier)

Ban Hammer(alpha's use only)

***there will be more weapons as time progresses and or victorys increase***