Page 2

Areas to explore:

Dwarf Grand City of Falan:

This city is said to be built around a single elf blade: The Blade of Akyli. The mythic warrior of the 5 elven High Lords. The city built out of a mountain. This is why it may look like a mountain pass. The king of it is Vonir. He rules over 635,728 dwarfs and is the overseer of metal mining that is based in the mountain range of Eciin which is about 3 days horse back ride west of the Black Diamond Castle.

The Forest of Ukerax:

This forest is on the way to the Dwarf Grand City of Falan. It is thick with herbs and trees. There's a shrine to pay respects to the elven High lord Tasar who was struck down by his own guards. The blade is driven into the stone so it is impossible to pull it out without chipping the rock away.

The Lake of Źolir:

This lake is to the south of The Black Diamond Castle. The lake is pure liquid gold. it is has a small encampment of elf smiths and warriors, along with human and dwarf travelers and warriors. Źolir was the 5th purple hellhound and he covered a rock in hell with his blood and when it was brought to this realm it turned into a unlimited supply of liquid gold. Warriors often come here to cover their weapons and armor in gold. Smiths come and turn the gold into ingots for pure gold weapons and jewelry.

The Pool of Satan:

This pool is in the dead center of the Black Diamond Castle. The pool is pure white from the blood of Satan from when Zilaphar The purple killed him. Since he was an angle his blood is pure and refills you with amazing amounts of power just by looking at it. Few have ever braved to swim in it but it is completely safe to do.

The City of Gods;

This grand City is to the north of The Black Diamond Castle. It is not as large as The Black Diamond Castle but it does host a few gods in their own small fort-like areas. These are the Gods that have Sworn their loyalty to Zilaphar RazingGod The purple. There is 8 gods in the city the only 8 left alive are as follows: Õbitavà (a god of war), Rasri (another god of war), Isira (goddess of beauty), Tenar (goddess of luck), Bikiluk (Dwarf god or creator), Dîkzo (Human god or creator), Ahrōr (Elven goddess or creator), Syreń (goddess of Dragons or creator).

The Grand Elven City of Arriud;

This city is where the finest weapons and armor are made except for the Hellhound's. Close to a million elves live in the city which is under the rule of the High Elf Lord Urrat. This city is in the thickest part of the woods of Daklin which is far north of The Black Diamond Castle . With tall white marble buildings.

The Hellhound City of Zebye;

This city is the main city for the Hellhound army and is 100 miles south of The Black Diamond Castle. Houses a population of around 80 billion. Hellhounds there are in both human and hellhound form. The legendary hellhound smith Zavair DragonBane the Yellow lives there. He makes armor for Hellhounds in both forms and the sharpest and strongest weapons ever known to anything. He supplied arrows, crossbow bolts, bows, crossbows, spears, pikes, short swords, broad swords, long swords, Katanas, great swords, daggers, throwing knives, maces, war axes, throwing axes, Two handed axes, war staffs, throwing spears, and throwing stars. He makes the hardest and lightest full plated armor, half plated, chain mail, shields, boots and helmets. With his weapons and armor you can't get touched on a battle field. He can make gold turn into any color to match your hellhound color.

Cave of the Two Souls:

This cave is the final resting place of the last two elven High Lords and is guarded at all times.

The Grand Human City of Alexander:

This city is to the east of The Black Diamond Castle on the shoreline and is the main supply of all types of fish. And houses six million human.

Land of Plentiful Herbs and Spices;

This land is across the seas and is what it sounds like. There's a constant supply coming in weekly of different herbs and spices.

The realm as a whole has a single sun but 3 moons and a ring around the planet. And is all under the control of the 1st alpha.