Moving Day

I woke up and found the outfit I didn't pack last night. I grabbed it and walked down the hall to where the bathroom is. I shut and locked the door, then turned on the water took my pajamas off and got into the shower. I washed my hair then my body then my face. I got my towel dryer off and got into my clothes. I then did my hair and makeup.

************************************************************************

she is wearing pink colored skinny jeans, black off the shoulder shirt, and black uggs. Her hair was in a French braid straight down the back of her head.

************************************************************************

I walked back into my bedroom got my iPhone and purse and walked downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was. My mom made me pancakes and bacon. She put it in front of me and I shoveled it down then my sister Hannah walked downstairs. She was dressed and mom put her pancakes and bacon in front of her. When she was done we said goodbye looked around our house one last time and walked out of the door to my white jacked up Ford truck. I got on the drivers seat and Hannah got in the passenger seat and we were off to school. I turned on the radio and I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes was on. I turned it up and we sang it till we were at school. Then I said goodbye to Hannah and she got out of the truck and then I was off to Jess' house. When I got to Jess' house I honked the horn and she came running out of the house with peanut butter toast in her hand. She got in my truck and we were headed to the last day of high school. I told her Louisiana won't know what hit them when we cross the border! I know!!!! she said. Then we were at the school.

me and Jess had all our classes together. When eighth period was over we walked out of the school. Hannah and Jess were riding with me to Louisiana. We walked to our lockers and got everything out of them and then we walked out of the school saying goodbye to DCS ( Dallas Christian School) ( I don't know if that's a real school or not) we walked . out to my truck got I. and went to Hannah's school. She hopped in my truck and we were off to my house where everyone was meeting. When arrived at my house got out and I kissed the cement saying see ya later Texas. When everyone got to my house we got in our trucks. After about two hours we crossed the Texas Louisiana border and I yelled goodbye Texas, hello Louisiana! Hannah and Jess just laughed. About an hour later we were at our house and Jess was just across the road. while we were moving two HOT boys walked over. I thought I recognized them from somewhere. I asked them who they were and they said.John Luke and Cole Robertson. I started fangirling. soon we had everything in the house and the Robertsons wanted to know if we wanted to go over to their house for dinner and it turns out that Willie and Korie Robertson and their family live right next to us and Jase and Missy Robertson and their family live next to Jess.