The Text That Started Everything

C- hey Hadley!!! I know this is early... but I was wondering if u would be my girlfriend???

when I looked down cole was on one knee. I smiled at him and texted back.

H- Sorry... BUT I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!<333333

he looked up and smiled big and crashed his lips on mine. we then

heard someone clearing their throat. we quickly pulled apart and saw Holdyn. well this is awkward I said. ya think Holdyn said. im gonna go home cole said pointing to his house.

After that I walked up to Jess and asked her what john luke asked her and she said that he asked her to be his girlfriend and when she asked me the same question I said the same answer but that cole asked me. then Jess said that she would rather get ready at my house than at her house so then we walked up to my house.

we started painting my room when Jess asked me how cole asked me out so I told her how he asked me for my number and then how he texted me and how I responded and how we kissed and how Holdyn saw us. soon we were all done painting my room and it had 3 grey walls and 1 blaze orange wall so we set up my dresser and I asked Jess how john luke asked her out and she said he took her done to a river and they went fishing and he put a Ziploc baggie on the hook when she wasn't looking and told her to reel it in and when she saw it she read it and said yes.

when the dresser was done being put together it was only 6:00 and supper wasn't ready till 6:30 so we took showers to wash all the sweat and paint off our bodies and then we got dressed and did our makeup.

************************************************************************

outfits!!!!

Hadley wore a purple and neon yellow zebra high low skirt with a black tank top with a lace back with bejeweled sandals that strapped in the back and curled her hair and put on Smokey eye shadow with black eye liner and mascara and pink lipstick and painted her nails purple and put neon yellow sparkles on them.

Jess wore a mint green lace dress with black sandals that strapped In the back and Straightened her hair and put on sparkly silver eye shadow and black eye liner and mascara with a nude color lipstick and painted her nails white and put mint green and yellow flowers on her nails.

************************************************************************

when we were all ready we crossed the street and since Louisiana weather I. the summertime is so hot we neatly broke out a sweat walking across the street!

once we got there we said hello to everyone and gave everyone a hug. then this girl ran up to me and Jess and screamed I always wanted a new friend to hang out with but now I got 2! oh and by the way my name's sadie. oh hi sadie I'm Hadley and this is my friend Jess. oh so who invited you guys here for dinner tonight? cole and john luke Jess said. oh of course they are always out checking out the neighbors when someone new moves into the neighborhood so we usually have strangers at dinner considering that this is a brand new addition to the city of West Monroe. this is a brand new neighborhood I asked how long has it been here I asked. yes and about 6 months sadie replied. oh wow I didn't think that it would be this new. oh well do you happen to know where cole and john luke are Jess asked. yes they are in the backyard you just have to go through the kitchen and living room and then there is a French door that leads to the deck. thanks I replied. so we followed her instructions and found all the men including all my brothers and my dad and Jess's dad playing football down below. we walked down the steps and decided that we were gonna be the cheerleaders. once we started cheering they stopped and watched for a little bit then john luke and cole came over and we talked for a while and then miss kay called dinners ready so we went to eat and supper was hamburgers grilled by willie and potato salad and fruit salad made by miss kay and we all had lemonade or tea.