Part 8 - Movie Night

When we arrived back at his suite at the Hilton, we dug through his massive DVD collection to find a few good movies for the night. It was hard choosing, it was like he made the collection fo me, with all my favorites.

   We made ourselves comfortable with a bowl of popcorn on the couch and after we placed the first DVD in – we choose to start “The other guys” with Will Ferrel, one of my favorite actors.

   Through out the movie, we laughed and made comments and at the end we made an over all critic. Hunter being in the movie business really knew what he was talking about.

   We put the next movie in, which happened to be “the hangover”, one of the best movies ever made.

   As we watched, we unconsciously got a bit closer on the couch.

   “I lucky Stu. He marries a stripper and I get a baker. That doesn’t seem fair,” Hunter commented.

   “Shut up! You are lucky you married me, ok? I’d take cake over sex any day,” I declared.

   “What? You’re crazy! Sex is like the best thing in the world. Way better than cake.”

   “You’ve obviously never had one of my cakes, Hunt. Mouth orgasm,” I laughed.

   “I like other kinds of orgasm.”

   “You’re such a guy,” I rolled my eyes.

   He pulled on the front of his jeans and looked in his pants.

   “Yup, pretty sure I’m a guy,” he smirked.

   “Go fuck yourself,” I said, but was still smiling.

   “I’d rather you fuck me, but hey, as much as I would like that, I’m not getting lucky with you, tonight,” he joked.

   “Once was enough,” remembering the I woke up naked the next day from that unfortunate night.

   “I don’t even remember it!” he whined.

   “But it’s all your gonna get,” I said, grinning.

   He proceeded to attack me.

   Not like in the hitting me way, but the playful tickling way. I was laughing loudly and my side were hurting as I tried to push him away from me with little success, he was on top of me and too heavy for my petite body.

   I started using my legs in an attempt to kick him, but he used his own legs to immobilize mine. They were all tangled and I couldn’t move them.

   I was having a hard time breathing as he continued to torture me. Without thinking, I slapped him across the face and he stopped tickling me to grab both of my hands into his.

   Now, if anyone was to walk into the room, it would be very awkward, Hunter over me, his face just inches away from mine, legs tanlged and holding hands.

   I was catching my breathe as he just looking down at me. He wasn’t smiling, which worried me, did I slap him too hard? I still wasn’t able to talk to apologize, cause he was also crushing me.

   But he didn’t look mad either. Curiousity mixed with confusion and wonder was plastered on his face. He was unsure of something.

   He finally removed himself from me and sat there besides me as I sat up. I could finally breathe normally.

   “I’m sorry for slapping you...” I said softly.

   “No, it’s fine. I think I’m going to go to bed,” he said, getting up and walking into his room.

   I felt bad, sitting there alone as the movie kept going. I brought my knees up to my torso, wrapped my arms around and lead my head down on them and watches as the 3 guys in he movie drive around with a tiger in the back of the car.

   A moment later, Hunter walked back into the room with a blanket and a boy’s t-shirt and pyjama pants.

   “I know there kinda big and the pants will probably fall down as soon as you stand up, but you can’t sleep in those,” he said, pointing out my elegant outfit.

   “Thanks,” I smiled, taking the clothes and blanket. “Well, goodnight then.”

   “Night, Acadia,” he said with a slight smile and walked back into his room.

   I got change into the clothes he had gave me and quickly fix the over sized pants problem with the hair-tie I kept around my wrist. I turned off the movie and the lights and laid down on the couch and brought the blanket all the way to my shoulders.

   About an hour or so past, but no suck luck at falling asleep. Something was bothering me, but I wasn’t sure what yet. I left the couch and walked back to the collection to DVDs.

   One of them especially caught my eye. Enchanted. A bit of a kids movie, but a personal favorite.

   I put in into the DVD player after removing “the hangover”.

   I pressed play and lowered the volum to not disturb Hunter.

   By the end of the movie, a million thoughs were twirling in my mind.

   Edward went after Giselle when she disapeared on their wedding day. He looked for her to bring her back to Andalasia.

   And in the meantime, Robert took care of her, brought her into his home and tries to get help for her.

   Tom was probably just sitting at home and waiting for me to come back. Not trying to to find me, to even know where I was. He called once and hung up on me before I could really explain. He just... what? Gave up on me?

      It took me a few minutes to figure out that I was crying silent tears.

   Hunter on the other hand was being thoughtful and kind, funny and sweet. I liked being around him a lot and I did find mysefl with butterflies in my stomach when he smiled...

   No! This wasn’t a movie and I wasn’t going to just be with Robert instead of Edward. I promised my hand to Tom and he will have it! Soon enough, me and Hunter will be divorced, I’ll be back in California and everything will be back to normal.

   Hunter will forget about me and have an actual girlfriend he will date for at least a year before getting married.

   That thought didn’t really appealed to me.