Sweet Heart if You Only Knew.

Sarah.

We were seen off to the airport. I knew where we were going. Panama. Apparently it's really nice this time of year. The flight was long and tireing. Odd thing is Gerard said that we didn't need to pack any clothes. I was okay with the idea. But it nagged me to wonder what we're going to wear for those four days. We landed in Panama at around three in the morning and I was wired from the coffee I just had. The night's air was warm and moist. It was refreshing to feel the breeze on my skin. I had changed into a tank top and shorts. My adidas sneakers were tied up nicely. I had my hair down, it's length almost doubled since senior year. I smiled as Gerard held my hand as we went up to the condo. It was amazing. As soon as we went into our condo, the condo was huge. There was glass windows leading to the blacony. The entire room was either white, purple, blue or black. The kitchen area had a black fridge and stove/oven. The rest was white except the flowers in the vaise which held blue and purple irises. The couch was obviously white. The reflection of the water in the pool danced across the walls and ceiling. There was a large screen TV. The bedroom was magnificant. The bed was big enough to ft both me and Gerard plus two others. The night stand tables were a slik shade of black and the closet door was a light wooden colour. The bathroom was even nicer, there was a walk in shower and a jecuzie bath tub. It was all too beautiful for wordds. It was amazing, I loved it. 

"So what do you think?" He asked softly. I looked around and nodded. 

"I love it." I said as I skipped over to his side. My lips tapped his cheek happily. His lips found their way to mine. I felt his tongue press my bottom lip softly. My lips parted and our tongues wandered eachother's mouth. His hands wandered my body, lightly brushing skin to send a tingling sensation screaming over my skin like a wild fire. My hands found the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his head. My shirt soon followed his as it flew across the room. Our bodies pressed against eachother hard. He laid me down on the bed, the blankets were soft under my shuttering body. I felt my short slid down my legs, the denime sent goosebumps up and down my arms and legs. Gerard removed his pants and boxers. Our lips reconnected as I got lost in lust. I felt as he entered me, the feeling wasn't as bad as the first time. I've grown to ignore the pain. I love him so much. I guess my mom was right, it is the best when you're with the one you love. I smiled and felt his lips touch my collar bone and the nape of my neck. There was this amazing magical feeling I got whenever our bodies touched. It sent me reeling into a dizzy. I could hear him moan my name as things good even hotter. I felt my bones shiver as I climaxed. I felt this amazing light feeling that made me feel innocent again. I know, I feel innocent when I'm doing something not so innocent. But I do have to say there was this feeling I got, no words can explain it. 

Gerard rolled off me and flopped down, his neck was reddened from the sweaty hair dye. His breathes were heavy and hot. My heart was racing so fast. There was this tiredness lingering. It was like after I did P.E at Glenwood. It was insane that spin class was so intense. I was tired but I was too wired to sleep. I just lay there snuggled next to Gerard in that empty condo.

"I love you." He whispered. I smiled at him. I smiled because I never thought some one would love me. It's hard to think of anyone loving you, it's silly. But now that I know so many people care about me. I hugged him close and smiled even wider.

"I love you too." I whispered.