#20 First Fight (1)

Thomas: You're waiting for him to return but when you see Minho and a few other guys arriving, you're getting nervous. You wait for him, but the doors are almost gonna close and you're scared he's gonna be trapped in there. He survived a night in the Maze before but you don't think he could do that again. Finally, when the doors are already closing, he stumbles out and you run towards him. "Oh shuck Thomas! I was so worried! What happened?" "I saw something. It turned out to be nothing when I investigated it." For some reason you get mad at him. He promised you he would never leave you alone and that's what he almost did. You walk away from him and run towards the woods.

Newt: you walk around the Glade looking for Newt, and you find him talking to Alby, Thomas and Minho. You stand next to Newt and listen to their conversation. "... It's not gonna work Newt. We don't have enough runners. We need atleast two more." Minho says. You have a great condition, so you feel like you suit the job. "I can do it. I'm fast and I could deffinitely keep up with you guys." Minho nods and Thomas seems to agree as well. Alby think about it, and nods then as well. "No way." Newt says. You turn around to him and he pulls you away from the others. "No way." "Why not? You know how fast I am! I could finally do something usefull." "You're not going. I'm the second in command so you don't have a choice. You stay here." You push him away from you and walk away. Why can't he just let me go? This is what I want!

Gally: The two of you are working at the lookout point. When you want to get on the ladder you accidently trip and because you were holding a hammer, you make a huge hole in one of the poles that hold the entire lookout point. You get up and want to fix it, but Gally grabs you hand and pulls you away from the lookout point. "No. You should just go and do something that's actually something for girls. Go cooking or something, because you can't do anything right! I never should've gave you the job anyway cause clearly you can't do anything but break stuff!" Tears roll over your cheeks and when he sees you're crying, he realizes what he said and wants to make up to you. "Y/N i'm so sorry..." You don't let him finish the sentence and slap him in the face. You run away from him, wishing you didn't have feelings for such a klunkhead.

Minho: You get injured while running in the Maze. Thomas finds you on his tour and brings you back to the Glade and to the Med-Jacks. Clint and Jeff take care of your leg and Thomas waits besides your bed. He knows he has to tell Minho, but he still has to return from the Maze and since it's only lunchtime, that won't be for another few hours. When Minho comes back he looks everywhere for you and he finds you at the Med-Jacks, with Thomas sitting in a chair next to your bed. He holds your hand because you have a lot of pain, but Minho sees it differently. He shakes his head and storms out of the room. You want to go after him, but because of your leg that's not possible.

This is the first part, I will upload a part 2 of this which will be how you guys make up.