Happy Valentine's Day

YOUR POV

I was taking care of Frisk and Flowey while Toriel and Asgore were out (Weirdo~chan: I ship it, deal with it) "Soo, you know what day it is?" Frisk said with a cheeky smile "Hmm, it's Valentine's day, right?" I said while giving Frisk a plate of macaroni "Mhmm!" He said while patting the table excitedly "What the h*** is that?" Flowey asked "It's a little holiday that celebrates love" I explained as I sat down "Tch, you humans have a holiday for everything" Flowey scoffed and rolled his eyes "Whatever! What I want to know is if (Y/N)'s got a Valentine" Frisk said in a sing song voice "No, I don't" I rolled my eyes at the flirtatious hero "'Valentine'?" Flowey cocked his head to the side "It's someone that you love and will spend the day with" I grabbed Frisk's plate and went to clean it "Besides Frisk, I'm not really looking for one anyway"

FLOWEY'S POV

Frisk was looking at me weirdly "What?" He inched closer "You should ask her to be your valentine" Frisk whispered "W-why should I?!" I turned away from him as I shouted "Is everything okay?" (Y/N) turned to face us "Yup! We were going to our room" Frisk said as he grabbed my pot and walked to our room "I know you like her" "Pffftt! Yeah right" I grumbled with my petals curling slightly "You're so in love" "Shut up!" I flailed (Weirdo~chan: is that a word?) my leaves around "C'mon, just tell her you like her"

YOUR POV

I grabbed some desserts for me, Frisk and Flowey. I thought back to what Frisk said 'Does Flowey have a valentine?' Woah, where the h*** did that come from?! I shook my head and continued down the hall. *knock knock* "Come in" I heard Frisk's voice shout, I walked in and saw Flowey carrying a red envelope in his mouth "Heh, hey Flowey" I chuckled at the cute little sight "Hmm hmphmm!" I heard him try to say something, I took the note from his mouth "What?" I chuckled slightly "H-happy Valentine's day" He looked to the side, I opened the note 'Will you be my valentine?' My eyes widened at what the note said, I looked at Flowey and saw that he looked nervous "S-so?" I smiled and leaned down, and gave him a small peck on one of his petals "Does that answer your question?" His face was slightly pink "Hehe, cute" I mumbled "Shut your mouth!" Flowey screamed, I guess he heard

FRISK'S POV

I snapped a picture from my hiding place, I smiled and posted it on Undernet "Scandalous!" I heard Chara say with amusement evident in her voice 'Yeah. So what?'

============================
A/N: My head cannon is Frisk is a boy and Chara's a girl. Happy Valentine's Day (in the Philippines)