Day Out... Part 2

Hey guys. I'm back. The car above is Blake's so yeah.

_____      _______________________________________

Recap

I headed out towards the direction of the girls' dorm.
On my way there I bumped into someone.

¨I am so so- Oh it's you

¨Missed me. Oh of course you did.¨

--Recap Over--
I walked away in a rush.

I couldn't believe it. Out of all the people in the world it had to be him. Well at least Marylin wasn't there with him.

By the time I got to their dorm there, my thoughts were all jumbled up.

Why was he here? Is he trying o stalk me? Get me back?

"Hey guys. Ready to leave?"

We headed out and went back to my dorm. 

When we arrived, the boys still hadn't moved form their positions. Ugh. What is it with guys and their video games.

We headed out and got into Blake's Volkswagen Cross. This was the seating arrangement:

Driving- Blake

Shotgun- Me

Second Row- Scarlett, Justin

Back Row- Liliana, Brandon.

The first few minutes were filled with awkward silence but before we knew someone started a conversation and we ended up playing "Two Lies And A Truth". 

Scar went first.

"OK. I am partially from Italy, my little sister has been on the cover of a magazine, and my mother lives in Greece."

Justin attempted to guess the lie but failed miserably.

"Let's see. The truths: You are partially from Italy and your mum lives in Greece but your sister hasn't been on the cover of a magazine."

"No. Anyone else willing to give it a shot."

The next attempt was made by me.

"Uh. Your mother doesn't live in Greece and the other two are true."

"Yep."

Justin, as usual, had to make a remark.

"Awesome, Newbie. It's like you can read a person's mind."

"Well no. I just thought of reverse psychology. Scarlett would choose the most unusual or unexpected  things about her life and add the usual seeming thing as a lie, therefore making you think that you the most usual things are true but then ending up to be in denial."

Everyone stared at me with a flabbergasted look, like i had grown ten heads.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

At this they all burst out into fits of laughter.

In between giggles, Lily said that I was so smart but my answer was simple.

"It's common sense really." 

By this time we had already reached the mall.  

Our first stop was at Starbucks because you can't shop on an empty stomach and why not.

The waitress came over and immediately started flirting with Blake. He, being the oblivious person he is, just smiled sweetly.

Liliana, obviously tired of it, spoke up.

"Excuse me" she paused to read her name tag "Brittany, we would like to order please."

Rolling her eyes she struggled to tear her gaze away from Blake.

In a sour tone, she responded" Yeah. What do you want?" She smacked her gum loudly.

_______ Time skip to after Starbucks _________________________________________

After that... interesting... Starbucks visit, we headed to the center of the mall. We decided to split up and meet each other at the main water fountain, outside, at four o'clock.

3 hours to shop. Reasonable I guess.

"Did you hear what I just said?"

Because of my short attention span, I had no way of answering Scarlett's question.

"Um. What?"

"Which store do you want to visit first?"

"Barnes & Noble!" I answered a tad to quickly.

"Seriously. We come here to get away from learning and you want to go to a bookstore."

"Nah. It's fine. We could go to a different store. I have tons of books waiting for me to read, twice as well, plus Wattpad. I think I can survive."

They just rolled their eyes and we went to Forever 21.

Urgh. Let the torture commence.

_______Time skip to 4 o'clock______________________________________

I, believe it or not, actually bought some outfits. I don't know what for because I am a simple girl.

The guys just spend their time at a random video game shop (A/N I am not a gaming person so insert game here.)  

We headed to Blake's car and decided to head for dinner. 

After a vote we ended up heading to the beach.

__________________________________________________

After dinner, we decided that it was quite late and we headed home.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for the awful chapter. I'm all out of ideas.

Message me  on ideas, characters, or plot twists and I'll take them into considerations.

~Savvy~