Glitchy Love(Chapter 5) (little lemon)

Hey guys, Sam here! I just wanted to say that this chapter will have a little bit of lemon in it...maybe... but anyways continuing the story....

(Y/N) point of view
I woke up early to clean my house up, and you got to admit it was pretty messy ever since Google came. I mean not like we did anything of what your thinking! But, just hanging and watching movies. I started to cook some breakfeast, while I was about to flip a pancake, someone wrapped their arms around my waist squeezing me gently. I snickered, " Good morning Google." I smiled at him sweetly when i flipped the pancake. He started to flush red while holding on to me, nuzzling his face into my neck. He started to nibble in the bare skin. I tried to it in, until I let out a small moan for him, I tried to cover my mouth to not say anything, but Google stopped me. He continued all over my neck looking for my soft spot, but he found it. "Go-Google..ngh..." I moaned loudly as he held onto me, kissing me with passionate kisses. "I love you so much (Y/N)." He bit onto my neck making me moan even louder, until he presses me against the wall. I let him kiss me all over, until I hear a faint voice coming out of no where. I suddenly jerked up in my bed with Google holding onto my arms. "(Y/N)....?!" Omg did he hear me moan in my sleep!? Oh Crap! I took my arms out of his hands holding them close to my face. "Did you he-hear me." I asked Google, he slightly nodded, his face blushing. "I did...but, what did I do to you?" As I told him my story, the more I got into it, the more he blushed making him look adorable. I wonder what he'll think about this after. He'll probably think Im messed up.

Googleplier point of view

I stared down at my hands listening to (Y/N)'s dream. I mean it's not bad doing that to her bu- what the heck am I saying!? I clenched my hands together, I do have feelings for her, but should I show it? Maybe she wont feel the same. I looked up at her, her beautiful (E/C) bright with happiness.
"(Y/N), if I do something to you, will you get mad?" I spoke softly looking deeply into her eyes. "What do you me-!!!" I ran my lips into hers quickly to not let her speak, her eyes were wide with surprised, but she closed them and relaxed. I held onto her waist wrapping her legs around my hips. As she was about to take her breathe I slipped my tongue in. I passionately kissed her, holding one arm in her hair and the other wrapped around her waist. We held our spot for a moment until we parted, taking a breathe. (Y/N) snickered, "Whats so funny?" She smiled. " I don't see how I'll get mad from kissing you, you goofball."

Hey Guys! Sorry about the short chapter I've been a bit sick lately, so it was hard to concentrate of being sick, doing homework, and etc. But I hope you like this one since you finally kissed Google. Bye for now!