Draw My Life: Watermelondrea's Story

Hey so this is draw my life: Watermelondrea. Please fan, comment and vote. Love you. Mwahh. Enjoy. 

*****

Hey. Its me Molly Mae Jenkins-I mean Watermelondrea Frutopia Jones and I'm gonna draw my mother fuckin' life. Now I ain't got no dry erase board so I'm using the paper that I stole from the printer at the library.

I was born in da' suburbs-I mean the hood. Both my parents ugly as fuck. I never told anybody this but I was born with a birth defect. Honestly it's a real serious disorder called bad bitch.

I got 14 brothers and 72 sisters but I only know like six of them. Avacodaqua, Kiwontae, Bananaquan, Rasberrisha, La' Strawberrae and Orangeréé.

I lost my virginity in preschool. Don't judge me 'cause half of y'all bitches watchin' dis shit is hoes too. In kindergarten I got expelled for the first time for beating dis bitch's ass. But it was for a good reason doa 'cause she got fingered on da monkey bars by dis boy she knew I liked so I had to teach dat hoe a lesson. Bitch find yo own man but until you do, here find my fist.

I was the prettiest and most popular girl in elementary school. I had da' finest clothes, shoes, weave and I loved being homeschooled. But unfortunately I had to go to a real middle school because somebody I ain't gonna say no names-DADDY! Thought it would be cute to get a warrant for sellin' marijuana to da kids in da neighborhood.

I knew he was up to sumthin. How da' fuck you gon have a lemonade stand wid no lemonade?

So like most black people we ran from da' police. To the other side of the country to this suburb called shady brook and it wasn't nothin but racist ass white people and i fuckin hated it. In the eighth grade this bitch in my algebraic class had the motherfuckin nerves to ask me, "why's your hair so greasy?" i said bitch the same reason you smell like a wet in the rain. Ta ta.

But everything got better in highschool cuz the police finally found my daddy. They locked his ass up and my momma moved us back to the hood. Yayy good shots.

I got enrolled in ghettowood high and it was da bomb. My favorite class was horse hair 101 and our mascot was barney the bully.

In the 10th grade my history teacher was da finest man on da face of da earth. He was puerto rican, he had money, he had a wife and kids but i didnt give a fu*k.

One day i stayed after class and acted like i needed some "tutoring"on my homework although i already kbew the material.

The question was "who was the first president of the united states" duhh Martin Luther King. So he was helpin me and den things escalated and we fu*cked in the teachers lounge. But den i fell in love wid him.

Yh dats right niggas dat need gas my first love was my history teacher. Doan judge me i can feel you fucking judging me. Stop it!!

So i asked him to marry me and run away wid me to puerto rico he was talkin bout some "i love my wife and kids"shit. Nigga u wasnt sayin dat wen u was beatin up dis pu**y.

So i told my momma, da principal and channel 3,7. And 32 that he raped me. See if he had just married me like i FUCKING asked him to he wouldnt have gotten fired and sent to jail for twenty years. Oh well.

But see dats wen thing started goin bad cuz he was erribodys favorite teacher and da principal was sorta his wife so they started hatin me for gettin him fired. They bullied me. They called me names. And they took my lunch money.

So i came to skool one day and shot erribody up and i plead not guilty by reason of insanity and i got off da hook.

So my cousin tré got me a job at his strip club and im working on my GBE now. And sometimes i help him out with his videos cuz honestly i kinda like the attention.

Foreal foreal i dont really know what im doing wid my life right bow but my main focus is my money and fighting da court ova my kids.

Cuz dey tryna get me full custody and im like nuh uh let child services take care of them.

Is this the part of the draw my life where im supposed to say something deep and inspirational. Naw fuck dat.

DATS IT!!

*****

Hey guys. I finally uploaded. If you watch this is a commentary plz feel free to comment which vids you would like me to do.

Love you all. 

~Rebel