Chapter 1- The first encounter

Divya: I can't wait to go back home after staying in Delhi visiting Nani ji for 3 weeks!!! Ooh chaat, I need to have it before we get on the train!!! Preeti: Divya!? Hurry up we need to get on the train!! I have all the luggage!! What to do?? I should take the luggage then come for Divya. Divya, I'm getting on u hurry up okay??
Divya: (stuffing her face with chaat) Yeah I will be there one sec!! (Train toots)
Preeti: Divya!!!! The train is leaving!!!!! Divya: Oh shoot!!! (She sprints as fast as she can and manages to grab Preeti's hand and they hear a voice in the distance.)
Dev: Hey girls?!! Can you help me on?! My luggage is in their!!
Divya: Sure hold on!!! (She offers her hand forward towards Dev) (Preeti stares at Dev as her eyes shimmer) (Dev holds Divya's hand and they both fall on each other in the compartment way)
Dev: Oops yaar what am I doing? Sorry I never meant this!!
Divya: Oh its fine no problem at all!! (Dev starts feeling emotions towards Divya)
Preeti: Guys need a hand?
Dev and Divya: Eh duh!!! ( Speak at the same time and laugh)
Divya: Yaar we R both messed up 😂😂😂
Dev: Agree (thanks preeti for helping)
Divya: This is my sweet sis Preeti and I'm Divya ( shakes hand and smiles at the same time)
Dev: I'm Dev and I love ur name!!! Divya: Oh thanks wanna sit with us?? We can chat?? Dev: Course I would love to!!! Preeti: Dev can have my seat Divya, my friends are just over there I'm gonna sit with them!! Divya: Sure Di no problem!!!

Divya: So why you going to Mumbai?
Dev: I have a course in Mumbai Int. Collage for singing
Divya: OMG!!!! (Starts jumping around crazily and everyone stares at her awkwardly) Oops (blushes and laughs hard with Dev) 😂😂😂😂 Dev:😂😂😂😂
Divya: I'm in the same collage and I'm taking singing course too!!!!
Dev: Wow that awesome!!! I can't wait to work with u!!! Divya: Ooh and Preeti Di takes it aswell!!! Except we R just starting and Shes done it for 2 yrs now!!
Dev: Oh wow now she ruined my plans (mutters under breath)
Divya: Did u say somthing?
Dev: No nothing :)
Divya: So where are u staying? Do u have accommodation arrangements?
Dev: Well Mawra Di asked me to find out if their is an hostel otherwise she will arrange somthing for me. She is a politician u know!! Divya: Yeah that's where I have seen her!!! Dev: Yeah although she gets quite rough and competitive!
Divya: I have an idea!! Why don't u stay with us?? We have rooms to rent. My brother is the landlord. I'm sure he will give u a room!! 750 rupees deposit and rent is 650 a month!!
Dev: Pretty cheap and I would love to!! Also it helps as we can do our studies together!! Divya: I will text bhai. He never disobeys me!
Dev: So are you more dearer to your brother or Preeti?
Divya: Only me. Preeti Di was adopted.. Mum and dad were on their way to Delhi and the train was bombed 😞 after that incident Bhai said Preeti Di was responsible and doesn't consider her family anymore!! Dev: Divya... I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt u!!
Divya: No its fine Dev :)
Dev: So is the singing coach nice?
Divya: Rohit Sir is the best coach ever!!! He let's us be creative and express ourselves!! I'm so delighted to be taught by him and you will feel the same too!! Dev: Wow that's awesome!! Is their any beginner exams?
Divya: yeah everyone has one but then we get exams which are major but we will help each other!!! Dev: Our chemistry will be the best!!