Chapter 6- Dil roya ki aankh baar ayi

Divya: Dev 😭😭 Look what happened to Di!!!
Cries on his shoulder and he hugs and comforts her.
Dev: Don't worry babe, Doctors said Preeti is out of danger now!!
Divya: I know but this happened because of me!! 😞😞 I shouldn't have let her leave the assembly like that. I wonder why she done that!!! I'm going to get a cup of tea want anything?
Dev: Yeah some water please!
Preeti opens her eyes slowly to see Dev next to her bed
Preeti: Dev! (Tries to sit up)
Dev: No Preeti don't get up! Do u need anything?
Preeti: Didn't Divya come?
Dev: Yeah she is here went to get some tea and water from cafe.
Preeti: Oh okay. Congratulations for your relationship!
Dev: Aww thank you! Manan Bhai is on his way from Goa he heard about you! Also he has agreed to me and Divya's marriage and he decided to get us engaged after you recover.
Preeti: Oh Wow!!! (Fake smiles and tries to keep strong) One moment. Manan Bhai is coming... For me... From Goa leaving his dream house!!!! Woooooooohhhhhoooooo!!!!! (Starts bouncing)
Dev: Oh hold your horses you little rabbit!!! Be careful!!!
Preeti: Oh yeah thanks 😄😄😄
Divya: Dev!!!! Manan Bhai is hereeee!!!! He is in parking lot!!! Di!!!!! Your okay now!!!!! (Hugs her tightly) Awww I LOVEEEE you soo muchhhh Di plz don't do thattt againnn!!!
Preeti: Aww Divuuuuu!!!! I won't babyyyyyy sis!!! 😘😘😘
Manan: PREETI!!!!! I'm soooo sorryyyy little sister hope u can forgive your brother!! (Holds his hands and looks at the ground)
Preeti: NO BHAIII!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!! I FEEL EMBARRASSED!!! 🙊🙉👨
(Manan, Preeti, Dev and Divya hug) 👪