Chapter 4: Searching

Fade walked down a dark hallway while looking around. She turned around once in awhile when she felt watched.
"Hmm..." She glared at an unknown figure. She slowly and cautiously walks to the figure.
"Wh-who are you?" She got closer and closer. The figure got closer to Fade then finally it spoke.
"Where are you going?" Caro said as she got closer to Fade. Fade sighed in relief since it was just Caro.
"Ugh you scared me...I thought you were some bad guy or something." Fade said as she looked at Caro. Caro giggled and she skipped to Fade happily.
"Sorry I was just curious." Caro smiled and hummed a little. Fade sighed and smiled then she went back to walking to her destination. Caro followed her while skipping.
"So you didn't answer my question. Where are you going?" Caro smiled while looking at Fade. Fade then turned around and looked at Caro.
"I'm going to the library to look up something." Fade responded and started walking again. Caro nodded and kept following.
"Well is there anything I can do to help?" Caro asked while waiting for a simple command. Fade thought about it but couldn't find anything for Caro to do.
"Hmmm well..." Fade was thinking still then she got an idea. Caro was still waiting patiently.
"Umm well can you help me look for the ancient books of the dead?" Fade asked and Caro looked at Fade in shock.
"Are you going to bring him back to life?" Caro asked innocently with her cute big brown eyes. Fade tilted her head and looked at Caro.
"I'm not sure about that...yet." Fade answered. Together they both entered a library and they started heading to the ancient center.

To be continued....