Ch. 1 "Derek, I Think Stiles Is Your Mate"

PS: Stiles is 13 and Derek is 17. This is the night the before the Hale house burns with the family.

Stiles laid in bed. John was working late. Stiles sighed getting out of bed and walking downstairs. It was late and dark in the house. Stiles was thirsty so he went down to get some milk.

When he got downstairs he heard a pan fall and he jumped. Stiles crept back up the stairs and grabbed one of his little lacrosse net and crept back down the stairs.

When he turned the corner he saw some kind of hairy human like beast. It looked up at Stiles. He couldn't see what it was but it's eyes glowed a bright electric blue. Stiles leaped at it and swatted it in the head with his net. It yiped and whimpered over to the back door. Stiles swang at the air in front of it and it scurried off into the woods.

Whatever that was it's gone now. Stile turned around and put the pan back up on the counter. He grabbed a gulp of milk and went back up to his room.

Stiles set his net over by his computer desk and flopped down on his bed. He inhaled with a gasp and exhaled with a sigh. What was that thing? Why was it here? Stiles sat up fast and went to his window. He looked out at the autumn leaves blowing in the light breeze under the harvest moon. Well it will be a harvest moon tomorrow but still.

Stiles come hear something. Its faint. What is that? Stiles thinks. Is is a howl? Stiles unlocked his window and pushed it open. It is! Stiles looks around for a sores but it probably far away. Then Stiles sees it. It has glowing eye but their not like the ones from the thing that was in his kitchen.

Stiles' breathing hitches when it stops moving and looks right at him. It turns fully towards him and starts towards the window. Stiles' heart it beating fast. He's terrified. Stiles goes to close his window but its there leaning on the ledge. Stiles stumbs back from the force.

The eyes are glowing bright crimson red. It looks dog like but a little larger and human-ish. It falls from the ledge over to Stiles and sniffs him. It sniffs his chest area then his collarbone area, up around to his ear and his hair. It goes back down to sniff his other collarbone when it freezes. Body fully stiff.

Stiles heaves a breath before moving back some. He freezes when it gives out a low growl. It moves to look Stiles in the eyes. Stiles can't handle looking at it and closes his eyes tightly. He feels a breeze of wind hit his face and his eyes shoot open. It's gone. Where did it go?

Stiles gets up to look out the window. He sees it running into the woods. Stiles releases a sigh and closes his window. Just then Stiles looks at the time and remembers he has school tomorrow and groans. He climbs back in bed and falls asleep. What a strange night. Wonder what those things were.

Hales House

Derek climbed back through his window and walked to his bed. He sighed as he sat down. He dosnt remember me. Why? Hoe could he forget? Derek asks his mind. There was a knock on his door before it opened.

"Did you know?" Talia asks wanting to get right to the piont. Derek furrows is eyebrows and shakes his head. Talia sighed and sat on the edge of the bed next to Derek. Derek could smell something in the small breeze when she entered. It made his wolf howl.

mate
Mate
MATE!

Derek froze. It smelt wonderful but it was soon overpower by Talia's acctual sent. Derek uncontrolably sighed at the loss.

"Derek, I think Stiles is your mate" Talia said. Derek looked at her funny. That's odd. Never thought a wolf could be mates with a human.

"Is that even possible?" Derek asked. Talia nodded her head.

"It is as possible as wolves finding their wolf mates." Talia exclaimed. Derek sighed with a following yawn. Talia patted his back before standing.

"Get some sleep Derek. You have that game tomorrow. Well try to make it. Peter has to talk to us about something important. Then we can go." Talia explained. Peter always has something to explain. Probably about that New pack in the area. Derek nodded his head standing to give his mother a kiss on the cheek before climbing in bed.

"Good-night. . ." Derek laid back. Talia smiled at her only son and walked to the door.

"Good-night Derek" she smiled and went to close the door.

"Mom?" Derek called sitting up. Talia turned to look at him.

"Yes?" she asked leaning into his room a bit. Derek took a breath.

"I love you" Derek said. Talia smiled at him.

"I love you too." she said with a smile before closing the door and walking down to the living room.

So is that a good starter? Also I forgot to ask in the other book. What do you think Derek put in the bundle he gave Stiles? Also if you don't know what I'm talking about and just started reading then go to my profile and check out the first book. It's just called ' The Stuffed Wolf' hope you guys enjoyed!
StayFlyMyPOPTARTS!
~Brooka