Ch.3 "FINE! IM LEAVING!"

Cora cheered when Stiles agreed to go. She hugged him and continued to eat. Stiles slowly started to eat but barely.

"Who's your brother?" Stiles asked Cora. She knew Stiles had forgotten that one year he spent a few days with them. She remembers some but she was so young. It makes her sad that he didn't remember the fun he and Derek had. She frowns a bit but pulls her smile to grow.

"Derek. He's playing first line!" she cheered. Stiles just realized he can't walk all the way to the high school with the autumn air.

"Could you guys give me a ride there?" Stiles asked. Cora frowned a bit remembering the meeting.

"I don't think we can but if I talk to Derek he could get you? Here's his number. I'll have him call you. Oh and you mind being a bit early? He has to go in early for practice. Oh and you could bring Scott I mean if he want a too" Cora explained with a bright smile. Okay that's okay. Derek shouldn't be too scary right? Stiles thinks.

"Okay yeah." Stiles said writing down his house number to Cora and took the paper with Dereks number on it. Cora smiled. Aww she's so cute and innocent. Stiles thought.

After school Cora wanted to walk with the boy.

"My mom said I could walk home today and hang out with my friend if I wanted befoe going home." Cora explained as that walked to Stiles' house.

"Why did she have to come?" Scott whispered to Stiles. Stiles sighed and shoved at Scott.

"Because she's my friend and she wanted too!" Stiles said. Cora giggled as the approached the house.

Stiles unlocked the front door with the spare key from under the door-mat. They walked in, Stiles put the key back and closed the door walking back up to his room. Cora laid on Stiles' bed and Scott hooked up the gaming console. Stiles looked through his pile of games. The only one that was multi-player was an old game his dad gave him. It was Sonic a sega game. He didn't even understand why its three player.

Stiles pulls out one of his halo games instead. All the halo games are more then two player according to YouTube videos.

Stiles pulls out the controllers and hook them up to the console that Scott hooked up to the computer monniter.

"Okay so we are playing halo. Do you know how to play?" Stiles asked handing Cora a controller. Scott grabbed his own controller as Stiles sat with his.

"Yeah. Derek has a version at the house. When he's not busy we play. It's fun and easy" Cora said rolling around on Stiles bed. Scott looked shocked.

"Your brother is Derek? Like really good lacrosse playing jock Derek Hale? Your Cora Hale?!" Scott exclaimed eyes wide with shock, mouth wide open gaping at Cora. She nodded with a smile.

"Yeah. I'm Cora Hale. My big brother is that lacrosse player everyone knows. I'm gonna play lacrosse like him when I'm older. I might even be on a team with you guys!" Cora cheered as they started playing halo. Stiles sighed.

"So Scott? You coming to the game?" Stiles asked. Scotted paused before killing one of the little aliens.

"No my mom and I are going out for dinner. Why are you asking you never go to them anyways?" Scott asked confused. Stiles sighed.

"I was invited. By Cora, also Cora I'll look for you in the stands. I don't like sitting alone." Stiles said. Cora smiled and nodded. Scott scowled.

"How come you guys are so buddy, buddy all of a sudden?" Scott snapped. Stiles frowned. He could tell Scott was getting jealous and he didn't like his friend angry.

"Well you weren't at lunch. So I sat with Stiles." Cora said, standing her ground. Scott scowled deeper and throw down his controller. He got up and stormed out the room.

"FINE! IM LEAVING!" Scott snapped storming out of the house and going to his.

Stiles sighed as he paused the game. Scott probably not talk to him for a while now. He has to just wait for it to blowing over.

Stiles got up and started to put up the game. Cora got up and helped him. They uncooked the console and hooked the desktop back up to the rest of the computer. Stiles sighed as he sat back down on his bed. Cora still smiled bright.

"Hey, can I use your phone to call my mom to get me?" Cora asked. Stiles smiled and nodded. They both walked down to the kitchen and Stiles handed her the house phone. While she called Stiles looked put the window towards the woods.

"Hey um so my brothers coming to get me on his way to the house before heading to practice. He offered to grab you now and have you wait at our house until he left for practice. If it's okay with you." Cora explained. Stiles nodded.

"That's okay." He said pulling on a red hoodie as they leave the house to wait for Derek.

Oo. What's gonna happen? Stiles is acctually going to the Hales house. Whoa! So boss! So keep reading and see what happens!
~Brooka