Chapter 4; Mr. Queen got smoaked

Authors Note: Before I begin this chapter I want to say two things-
1) I'm sorry for being a little shit and not updating. I know how it feels when you just want the next part of the damn story and you just want to shake the author until they WRITE IT. Been there. But writers block & life sometimes have other plans :)))
2) As many of you may know, yesterday, Dec. 27th, 2016 marks the day that we lost a legend. Carrie Fisher died. I loved her outspokenness; her brutal honesty. I loved the way she advocated for people mental health, and people battling addiction. She was a feminist icon. She was Princess Leia. And if any of you know anything about me, you know that among the many things I love, Star Wars is high on that list. Abnormally high, even. I'm writing this in a Darth Vader sweater... Carrie will be missed dearly by her fans, friends, and family. May the Force be with her.
I would dedicate this chapter to her except it feels very inadequate.
So here we go:

Felicity Smoak:
By the time Felicity woke up, Oliver had left. The empty ice cream carton was gone, along with his things.

Her clothes were draped over the chair behind the desk. Felicity slipped them on and went across the hall to her room in order to shower.

She found it difficult to walk without discomfort; Oliver had really done a number on her. Oh god. What if he regretted it? What if she regretted it?

The shower was freezing. Felicity was too afraid to feel the burn of scalding water on her skin. It would remind her of the flames, she figured.

Still not wanting to face Oliver, she took her sweet time getting her things together.

Once she was dressed and couldn't think of any plausible reason as to why she should stall any further, she grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.

"Good morning, dear. I do hope you slept well last night." said Peggy, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

Felicity felt her face heat up. "Yes, thank you."

Breakfast was good. The food was delicious, and Oliver and Peggy had a brief conversation before he addressed her.

"You're uncharacteristically quiet this morning." he remarked.

"Just tired." said Felicity, faking a yawn.

"I'd imagine." Peggy said.

Felicity cleared her throat. "Thank you for everything, Peggy, but we should probably hit the road."

Oliver nodded, shoving the remainder of a forkful of eggs into his mouth. "I will make a point of coming here again, it was lovely." he told the woman who beamed at him.

"You two take care now." she said kindly.

Oliver ushered her out of the building after paying and lead them to his car. Felicity placed the bags in the trunk before getting in, keeping her gaze fixed anywhere but Oliver.

"Do you need to talk?" Oliver asked, keeping his eyes glued to the road. The way he said it made it sound like talking was the last thing he wished to do.

"No, nope, and absolutely not." replied Felicity, mortified. She gazed out the window, propping her head up with her arm. The rest of the car ride was eerily silent and it started to weigh on Felicity. She might as well start looking for another job opportunity--she could not live this down.

"Here we are." Oliver announced, breaking the silence. They had pulled into a small roundabout in front of the house; lined with cars. The mansion was well kept up and had a castle-like appearance.

"You live here?" Felicity said, awe in her tone. She had never seen a place more beautiful, but the again, she had grown up in a one bedroom apartment in Vegas. Oliver did not need to know that.