Chapter 1: tall sexy man in blue

As my morning came rolling in my fresh start at a new school starts tomorrow yippee good for me, right? Well its not i hate moving i miss my friends and my ex that i had to break up with because i was moving to florida because my dad had to find food jobs,over here but i guess thats better than living on the streets. Oh sorry i got carried away and forgot to tell you about myself. My name is Imani Smith and i am 16 years old in the 11th grade im half white Spanish and black. I have long curly sandy brown hair to the middle of my back my eyes are green and im 5,5 ,skinny a size C in bra and i live with my step mother and father and step brother my mom left me for drugs and another man to abuse her.

Back to my story so my dad sent me to retrieve some milk from the store so we can make somecake. I headed to the store and looked around for 2% milk but couldnt find it so i kept looking and finally found it. I went to the counter and side of my eye i saw this man staring at me taking long glances at me while i was paying for the milk. "Nah gerry this one is on me I'll pay for it." " Thanks but you didnt have to. I know but when i see a bebeautiful girl i dnt mind paying for her. Thanks then you musy do that alot . i said while i rolled my eyes. Your the first dont worry, whats your name? Imani you? Ethan, ethan tressing. 

I couldn't help but stare at those sexy blue eyes and charming smile with his tall sexy body and sexy masculine deep accent voice. He sound like he was from Australia or something but itmade him even ssexier. He kept flirting and one thing led to another anf i was now in the bathroom n the sink making out with him while he was holding my knees but i only stopped so i can bring The milk home and thank god i gotten his number iin my phone.

(The Next Day)

While i came in the school was enormous and everyone was nice i even made 6 friends in a hour i sat at a full table even the popular girls wanted to be friends. While i heard we are gonna have the same person for sex ed and our gym teacher i just thought it was cool. When i came in the class i sat in the middle with my friends and then the teacher came in i just didnt care to pay attention so i continued talking then told us to be quiet so i looked at him to focus and when i did i saw it wad him i couldnt even talk i felt speechless and i had to throw up. He looked up and the minute he did his face dropped he looked scared mad and confused all in one. I couldnt stop staring i jumped out my seat and ran to the bathroom and cried and stayed there till the end of the day.