8: World War 3

Third

Zatara was casually lounging on the floor, Hatori was reading a magazine drinking a cup of coffee, Akihito was just staring into space, Daichi was glaring at Kasuto who kept repeating the F.U.N song from Spongebob. The nightclass had no classes tonight, and Zero and Yuki were in their own classes right now. Noone even knew where Allur was.

《《CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK 》》

Zatara sat up in alarm," ALLY'S MISSING!" Hatori's glasses fogged u frm the coffee's steam and a crack mysteriously appeared on the lenses, Daichi anime fell, while Akihito and Kasuto dopped on the floor while their souls flew out of their mouths.

In a matter of 10 seconds, World War 3 started.

Zatara ran around the sofa, to get cover from Hatori's air strike. The bombs set off all at once and Zatara retaliated with harsh gunfire,"DIE FOUR EYED BITCH!!" Zatara yelled, but Hatori being an awsome BOSS either dodged all of them, or cut the bullets in half with his samurai sword.

Meanwhile Daichi and Akihito were having a Mexican standoff. Daichi and Akihito continuously rotated in a circle pointing Churros at each other. Kasuto was in the back ground dressed up as three different people: A cheerleader, a worried love, and that random guy who wants to eee a good fight.

Daichi glared at Akihito, who weirdly glared back in a not very intimidating way." Your move fucking banana. "

Akihito pointed accusingly, "Why don't you go first eggplant!"

Kasuto was in the backkground waving pom-poms,"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Suddenly Kaname, Yuki, and Zero stepped in the room, only to pause when they saw Hatori 'bombing' Zatara with pillows, Zatara retaliating with throwing bottle capsvat him, Daichi and Akihito yelling 'COME AT ME BRO!' or 'FIGHT ME BITCH!' while swinging brooms at each other. All the while Kasuto wa in the background with dusters in his hands chanting.

"What the hell?" Zero muttered, attracting the five idiot's attention. "Shit!" He cursed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allura sighed in exhaustion as she came upon the familar iron gates of the academy. She just came back from a mision ent hy the Hunter's Association, and boy was she tired. A Allura neared he father's living quarters, she heard shouting coming from the living room. As she opened the dor she froze in shock."What the actual fuck!?"

Daichi and Akihito were hitting each other with brooms, while Kasuto and Yuki cheered each holding a duster. Hatori and Kaname threw pillows at Zatara and Zero, while they threw bottle caps at Kaname and Hatori.

Akihito brightened, "ALLY CHAN'S BACK!" Everyone froze and flinched from her glare.

Allura sighed and pinched the bridge between her eyes,"I'm surrounded by idiots." Thus World War 3 ended due to an ngry god of vengeance known as Allura.

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!