1: The Headmaster's Biological Daughter!?

Third person P.O.V

It was 1:30 A.M., and Headmaster Cross, summoned the night class, the two prefects, and the hunter Toga Yagari, to meet him at the front gates of the academy." Thank you for being here this early in the morning. We shall have a special guest come to Cross Academy, in about three minutes." Kaien Cross shouted even more cheerful and gleeful than usual.

" So you woke us up at 1 in the morning just to meet a new bloodsucker!?" Zero yelled and Yagari nodded in agreement.

" Now, now Zero. This person is very..................dear to me, and you will at least behave............appropriately." The headmaster said.

Zero started mumbling, and Yuki asked," Headmaster, who is coming?" Kaien Cross smiled, and opened his mouth.

" Someone very, very, very special to not only me, but many others as well, my dear Yuki.".He said. Yuki opened her mouth to say something, but the roar of a engine stopped her. Everyone turned to see two headlight in the distance and the buzz of a.....motorcycle? Kaien was doing his happy dance, while everyone sweat dropped.

The sound got louder and the lights brighter, then a..............................man? Came into view, riding the motorcycle. Kaien immediately ran towards the figure, and the person slightly turned the motorcycle and hit the brake, making the bike rest on its side, in front of Kaien.

" Well I'll be damned!" Yagari said startling everyone, and he went to stand beside Kaien. The figure had a black helmet on, black converse, black skinny jeans, and a zipped up, huge, black leather biker jacket, and some black lace fingerless gloves?

The rider's hand reached his helmet and unstrapped it. Everyone gasped when they saw golden blonde hair. The rider took the helmet off shook...............her head, and flipped her hair behind her, and she opened her eyes, smiling. She put the helmet down and got off the bike, then she was engulfed in a hug by the headmaster.

" My dear, I missed you so much! You never call anymore!" Kaien said while spinning her around.

The girl giggled and said," Well your always busy, so I didn't want to disturb you." Somehow she had gotten away from him and hugged Yagari, who hugged back." How's my favorite teacher? Long time no see huh?" Yagari nodded, and the headmaster lead her to the others.

" I'd like you all to meet Allura." The group of students studied her. She had long hair that ended behind her knees, her hair was blond, but not a normal blonde like the headmaster's, it was more gold than blonde, but the ends of her hair were a fiery blood red pink color, she had the headmaster's eyes, but hers were bigger, innocent, she had naturally red crimson lips, pink dusted cheeks, fair skin, long legs, slim stomach, mesmerizing hips, a cute bubble butt, and abnormally huge busts. The boys, even Kaname and Zero blushed, and the girls looked at her in awe, except for Ruka, who glared at her.

Allura walked up to the students and smiled, then waved." Hello, my name is Allura Chrysanthemum Rosetta I'm-"

" My daughter." She was cut off by Kaien." Allura Chrysanthemum Rosetta Cross. My biological daughter." He said and everyone's eyes, except for Yagari, Kaien, and Allura's, went out of their skulls.

" Daughter!!??"