Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Well thank you so much for coming to help out boy”

“No problem at all Sir, like my mama said we help anyone in need.” I smiled at Joe.

Then the girls came in with the ice tea.

******************************

Oh my God it’s been a whole week now of working Joe’s land. I am no were near figuring out which one of these dang girls is Mary Joe and which one is Leah.

I find myself walking around with an erection almost all day. There attire seems to be getting mighty smaller as the days go by. Do they even realize it?

Luke has been coming and going more now. Guess he’s noticed the way their dressing also. Or maybe this is the way they dress at home, since the only other place I’ve seen them is at the rodeo.

Leah’s POV

Goodness how is it possible for a man to just keep getting more sexy and sexy. I just about swooned when I went to the barn and he was bailing hay and his shirt was off.

It reminded me of that day we where at his house and he just looked good enough to eat.

“So Mary Joe, he’s in love with you?”

“Nope you love him and he thinks he’s in love with me cause he only knew me, he is in love with the girl that helped him up the day he got thrown off the bull. The girl who’s shirt he looked down as she helped him up.”

I looked at her not understanding.

“Well from what I got off that conversation he was having with Luke yesterday. He said that when he was 16 his dad took them to the rodeo and he entered the competition. Obviously it was a small bull he got on, but it still bucked his ass off.” She laughed just picturing it.

“Well he claims I helped him up. But I know for sure you helped dad that whole summer not me. So he’s been in love with you since then.” I looked at her in disbelief.

“For further proof he said he saw two small birth marks on the swell of her breasts.” She pats my back.

“So honey you win because that is the only difference between us.”

I smile thinking about that day 5 years ago.

Flash back……

I remember dad made me help him that summer cause mom got sick and some one had to stay home and take care of her. Mary Joe is the nurturer of us to so she did it.

I helped dad feed the animals. That summer at the rodeo and anything else he needed. They always have open competitions for people who think they have what it takes to be a bull rider or who just want to feel what is like to get on one.

Dad took his most docile bull but when that kid got on he stabbed his heels into the bulls side and the next thing I know I see this kid fly thru the air and land on his back.

I don’t know what compelled me to go in but I went to help him up and when those bewildered brown eyes looked at me. I can’t explain what I felt but it scared me.

I do remember I bent down to help him and my shirt lowered when I bent and I guess he got a pretty good look.

“Hello earth to Leah”

I blush “sorry.”

“That’s ok now your on your own because I have my eye’s set on that Luke” she rubs her hands together and a wicked smile spreads on her face.