Chapter 2: They LOVE space.

Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like minutes. The clock ticked with every second. All was silent until a soft knock on the door echoed through the room. Mark got up to answer it and I just lied limp on the couch. Black bags under my eyes already started to form. It was 11:43 P.M. and Felix was just now getting here. Like The Flash, he ran into the house and paid no attention to Mark's greeting. "FRIDAYS WITH PEWDIEPIEEEEEEEEE!!!!" He yelled from the other side of the room. "Uh, dude?" Mark interrupted. "It's Thursday." Felix checked his phone. "Oh...." Disappointed and tired from running in like a maniac, Pewds walked over towards the couch. He flopped next to me and smiled. "Heeeeeeeeyyyy!!!!" He said holding up his hand. He wanted a high five so I gave him one. That seemed to pump him up!!! "Alright what game are we playing?" I asked. Mark would love to answer that answer.

"UNIVERSE SANDBOX!!!" He said enthusiastically.

"Never heard of it." Felix commented. "That's because you aren't as cool as Mark." I teased, raising an eyebrow at him. He just chuckled and leaned close to me. "He wishes his cool factor was as high as mine." With a wink and a grin Felix leaned backwards into the couch. Mark came into the living room with the cameras. This reminded me of when I went over to Matt's house for the Disney song challenge. Just having fun and pretending there was a whole audience in front of me. "Alright!!" I said excitedly. "LETS DO THIS!!!!"

With a click of the button the camera counted down.

3
2
1.....

And that's when I got a phone call from Matthias