Ticci Toby x Reader

Author-chan:Minna-chi,before i start i want you to know that you and Toby were now together so yea~enjoy~
----------------------------------
Toby and you were in the mansion inside his room.Toby's been eating a lot of waffles and was more paying attention to it than you.You looked at him and sighed.You tried everything to make him notice you.But then,you fail.

You sighed again then was thinking of some plans to make him notice you until you thought a wonderful bright idea (LOL!! XD). You chuckled and grinned evilly as you stood up and made your way towards your room.You opened the closet and grab your lingere (Did i spell it right ? Hahahaha.xD).

You chuckled and quickly go back onto Toby's room and made your way onto the bathroom, undressing yourself and wears the lingere.You chuckled evilly and slowly opened the door.

You slowly revealed yourself and looked at Toby.You grinned evilly and thought ' I hope this'll get his attention '.

"Toby~Dear~"..you called out for him abd looked at him.

"What is it.?" He asked and slowly turned his head to looked at you.His eyes widen at the sight of you wearing a lingere.You chuckled and slowly walk towards him seductively (Ohohohohoooo~~~).

He started to twitch more as he was looking at you shocked.He started to blush but you couldnt see it since he was wearing his mask and goggles.You grinned and lick your lips slowly.

"Toby ? Dear ? Why arent you eating your waffles ? I thought you loved them more than me...." you said and acted hurt only to tease him.You silently chuckled and fake sighs.

"My,oh,my Toby...." you dramatically said and acted on going onto the door but then suddenly Toby grabbed you wrist and pulled you to him,quickly taking off his mask then kissing you wildly.

You smirked but then blushed as you know where this is going.He broke the kiss only to take off his goggles and back kissing you again.

He then tears off your lingere and crashes his mouth onto your right bud.Sucking and licking your nubs.You moaned loudly and arched your back wanting more.He smirked.

You then looked at him and sits up only to take off his clothes off of him.You then pushed him making you on top and leaned in towards his pants.You looked at him and seductively licked your lips and unzips his pants pulling it off as he was now wearing only his boxers.

You smirked and bite the hem of his boxers and pulls it down.You looked up at him seeing him biting his lower lip.

"(Y-y/n)....ngh.." he moaned then sat up and grabs your waist making you sit on his lap.He then grinds his erection onto your entrance (wut??Hahaha.xD).You moaned a bit and hold onto his shoulders.

"(Y/n)....i cant take it anymore.." when he said that he quickly entered you.You moaned and grips onto his shoulders tight.

"T-toby...! I-it hurts...! Mnghh..!"

"Hush now.dear.....Dont worry..at first it hurts..." he said amd kisses your ear.He waited for you to adjust.Minutes has passed you then looked at him and nodded signaling him to move.

He grins and thrust into you with a slow pace at first.You moaned loudly and grips tighter more onto his shoulders.He holds onto your waist and moves you up and down onto his length.

You helped him by moving your own hips thrusting back down hard onto his length.

"T-toby....! Ah...!"

"Damn (y/n)...! Youre too tight...! Ah...shit..!"

He then pushed you down onto the bed making you lay down on it as he thrust into you in a fastest pace.

"T-toby...! I-im go-...!" You were being cut off when you felt yourself cum onto his length.He then soon pulled out of you and cums onto the bed.

Just as you two were about to kiss you felt someone opened the door and saw BEN looking at the both of you as you two were.....naked.(LMAO.XD)

"I...ughm...ugh...sorry i interrupted you guys...i-ill just ugh....see you later..." as BEN said that he quickly shut the door close.

--------------------------------