BEN Drowned x reader

Author-chan: Hello Minna-chi~Im so sorry for the late update...so yea,here ya go~
Requested by @FroxzBeat

-------------------------------

You just got home from school amd was just playing some games onto your laptop until suddenly you decided to go on cleverbot.

You started to say hi on it until suddenly it replied 'You should'nt have done that'.You started to panic a bit since you know that its BEN Drowned and started to fangirl as well since you like him and was reading fanfics about him.

You thought that maybe someone just wanted to prank you but then shook your head and thought 'Maybe he is real...'.

You just sighed and replied on it, then you were shocked at what it has replied next 'I am real, want me to prove it?' You suddenly stood up as you saw a hand was starting to come out from your laptop screen.

You closed your eyes and was just thinking that it was all a dream but then there stood BEN Drowned,infront of you.

"Hey.." he just said looking at you.You were just staring at him wide eyed thinking if he's real or not.He just chuckled and walks closer to you.

You started to get panic even more as you thought that he was going to kill you and shut your eyes close but then felt a pair of lips planted on yours.

You blushed and quickly shot your eyes open to see BEN kissing you.He pulled away then chuckled.

"If your thinking Im going to kill you then no..your too cute to kill (Y/N).." he said and look at you.

"H-how did you know m-my name ?" You stuttered as you felt your face getting hot.

"Heh,ive been watching you for awhile now...and also i know you like me..i saw that your reading fanfics about me,eh ?" He smirked then leans in closer to you making you fall onto your bed.

You blushed even more then looked away, thankful that it was dark so that he couldnt see you blush.

"Dont worry...i like you too." When he said that he quickly kissed you and pushed you down onto your bed making you both lay down.You blushed but then kiss back.

He slid his hand inside your shirt and squeezes your right bud making you gasp.He smirked then slowly takes your shirt off you and started to unclip your bra.He then removed it and leans in,licking it.

You couldn't help but moan and arches your back,wanting more.You hold onto his chest then trails your hand down onto his pants and unzips it leaving him in his boxers.

As you were undressing him,you didnt noticed that he removed your pants along with your underwear and started to rub your clit.Your eyes widen and moaned even louder.

"Heh,you like it don't you,(Y/n) ?"

You blushed and just looked away biting your lower lip.He only just chuckled then insert a finger inside you making you yelp a bit.He thrusted it slowly then insert another finger thrusting it a bit fast.You arched your back and moaned.

"B-BEN...Mnhh..Ahh..~"

He pulls his fingers out then took of his boxers and positioned himself infront of your entrance.

"(Y/n)...im going to put it in...Dont worry ill be gentle.."

As he said that he slowly entered you,pushing all the way in.You grabbed his back and holds onto him tight.

"Does it hurt..? Ill wait for you..Just tell me when to move,okay ?"

You nod and hold onto him.Minutes has passed you looked at him and nod,signaling him to move.He smiles and leans in kissing you passionately then thrusted into you.

You moaned loud in his mouth as you two were kissing.He pulled away,string of saliva were connected at the end of your tongues.He thrusted into you faster making you moaned louder and arched your back.

"B-BEN....! G-GO FASTER...! "

He smirked then thrust into you in a fastest pace making you both reach you climax.

"B-BEN...I think I-im about to...!" You suddenly felt yourself come onto him then pants heavily.

After a few thrust he then come into you and pulls out,laying down beside you panting.You looked at him then blushed.He chuckled and kiss your forehead.

"Sorry (Y/n)..I have to go now..I love you...Dont worry,Im going to come back..." As he said that he auickly dressed himself and stood up then goes inside your computer,leaving you there on your bed.

You smiled and slowly closes your eyes softly.

"I love you too,BEN..."