Chapter 6

Bandit was laying on the loveseat, watching a cartoon that looked very odd. Wait, never mind, it's Teen Titans Go!. I laid on the couch, then sat up, realising I couldn't drink my coffee laying down. I took a sip of the very hot coffee, not realising how hot it was, and burning myself. "Shi-" I corrected myself. "Shoot!"

Bandit and I ended up watching cartoons for a few hours, then Lindsey asked me a question. "Do you want to go shopping for clothes today?" I nodded. "Alright, go get dressed." Bandit turned to me. "Can you help me pick out what to wear?" "Sure, Bandit!" I smiled at her, and she smiled back. I got dressed in skinny jeans, black Converse, and and a Fall Out Boy T-shirt, and went to Bandit's room. We decided on a Batman shirt and gray leggings, as well as some black Converse.

We got to the mall near our house, and we went inside. "Where to first?" Lindsey asked. "Hot Topic!" She nodded, and we made our way to Hot Topic. I bumped into someone as we walked in. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I looked up. He was cute. Really cute. "No it's my fault." He said. "Well, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Andrew, and I'm 14. Hello." He said, sticking out his hand. "I'm Elaine, and I'm 13." I replied as I shook his hand. "We should hang out sometime." He smiled. "Sure." I replied. I was internally screaming. Oh my god best Valentine's Day ever.