The Agreement

I perked up my head like a meercat on hearing that and turned to the dining hall... what I saw made me want to stick my head into the ground but I can't because I'm a human. Lol. There they we're, the 12 perfection... now I sound like a flirt. They we're like staring at me non-stop. I just looked at them with my mouth wide open and once again HweTuk made the gesture to close my mouth from the back. I awkwardly came to the front and looked at them for the worst 3 seconds of my life. I suddenly shifted my gaze to the floor.

"Do you guys know each other?" - My mom broke the awkward silence between us. Really...mum... them? I didn't even know they we're Idols ._.

"Umm... yes ma'am. EunHee is our classmate." - I believe that guy's name is Suho.

We all kept our gazes away from each other... this was way too awkward for me and.... 'exo'. We knew each others only on an aquantance range. Neither did I know I'm their manager nor did they.

"So that makes it easy now! Don't you agree EunHee?" - My father who kept watching all this time silently spoke out.

"I guess... " - I looked up and saw Sehun giving me a Cheshire grin and Luhan was completely and blankly staring at me. When mine and Luhan's eyes met I think my heart jumped up to my throat but then I remembered Tiffany.... oh yea right... they are idols and deserve perfect girls... I'm just a potato... so bye-bye fake thinking duh...

"So let's settle this shall we?" - My mom took out a bundle of papers and started reading out. She gestured me to take a seat and I took between HoDong and Mom.

"So these are a bunch of agreements that I'll read out. Please pay attention." - she started. "Miss.Cho EunHee, daughter of Mr and Mrs Cho has agreed to be the manager of the idol group/solo 'exo'. The manager seat will be open for Miss.Cho EunHee until SM ENT finds another legal aged and proper manager. This has ensured by the legal manager of SM ENT Mr.Kim Woobin. Ensuring the best care facilities and support. The manager, Mr.Kim Woobin." - she continued "Between... EunHee, there are some responsibilities for you too... The safety of exo, their performances, their appearance, their time schedule, their lifestyle and their concerts and all will be handled and taken care by you so make sure not to mess things up. And.. I have something for the boys too... Keep EunHee safe too or else every one of you will take a worst sacrifice." - she giggled. Obviously the boys forced themselves and let out small giggles. I was absolutely silent and dumbfounded.

"So... we'll start this off from the start of next week itself! EunHee will be moving with you guys in a few days. So I guess till that time you guys can familiarize yourself with each other in school." - She said happily. I nodded as a reply and she smiled at me. Exo left right after that and they we're such gentleman in here than they we're out at school. Hoping it's the same at their dome too. Just after the door got closed Jaeung pulled me by keeping his hands on my shoulder to the couch and made me sit beside him. His hands are heavy on my shoulders though and it.hurts.

"So... you, a talkative squirrel was quiet as a ant there. You like someone in that? Espciallllyie someone? " - He inserted air commas.

"Do shut up please -.- I was just too surprised to speak" - said as I snuggled onto his lap preparing to take a nap.

"Looks like that one girly looking guy and you stole really too many glances from each other though " - He smirked and turned the television on.

"Was it too noticeable?! " - I doubted myself... did someone other than him notice that?

"Nah~ I just have better focus than everyone else here" - He shrugged it off and kept his hand over my head.

"Show off" - I mocked as I snuggled deeper and closed my eyes.

10:48 pm

"Yah! Euhie! Get up!!" - I heard faint noises until it turned into shoutings.

"YAH! ARE YOU DREAMING?" - It was Jaeung's voice. I opened my eyes and blinked numerous time to adjust. It was slightly dark and only a yellow light on our dining hall was lit.

"What now?" - I said in a daze looking at Jaeung.

"You fell asleep in my lap... and the worst part? I fell asleep too -.- " - He frowned.

"Lol.... at least I got a couple of hour's rest" - I smiled and earned a hit on my shoulders from Jaeung.

"Ugh... my neck hurt... I must've been in a weird position for too long. Get to bed now." - He said groaning and rubbing his neck. He headed back to his room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

"OPPA! WHAT ABOUT MY DINNER THOUGH?" - I shouted when hunger hit me.
.
.
.
.
.
No reply..... I head to the kitchen and found nothing but raw ingredients. I walked towards HoDong's bedroom and knocked. Just three knocks and he opened it. He had his droopy eyes and hair pulled back with a hair band. It was funny but he started doing this since elementary?

"Get to sleep... " - He said and started to shut the door.

"Ani! Ani! " - I literally shout and hold the edge of the door with my hand.

"Whats the matter?" - still sleeping

"I...I'm hungry " - I said

"Wait... what? Now? How in the world can someone consume this much in a day dude " - He muttered the last sentence and headed to the kitchen. He looked pissed off but it didn't matter to me as long as it was food he was making. He spend a good 5 minutes staring at the fridge and then started assembling things.

"What are you making?" - I said excitedly.

"Wait and watch." - He smirked.

"Am I still on my health diet?" - I said sitting on top of the counter.

"Nope. I think your in a pretty good shape now. Just gotta mai- Euhie!GET OFF THE COUNTER! Right.Now.!" - He pointed at me. Seriously -.- He is really picky at some things. He doesn't like any of us sitting on the counter. That one time when HweTuk sat here HoDong literally threw the knife at him if it wasn't for mom to enter here at the right time.

"Okay geez! Whats the big deal... it's not like the counter would get hurt" - I muttered.

After 10 minutes of looking at the uncompleted dish, it finally came into a plate. He made me sandwiches and something kinda smoothie. The ingredients we're unclear but the taste was wonderful. I gobled up everything in a short time and washed up the plate. HoDong went back to sleep after making me the food. I came back in my room and quickly revised for tomorrow. I wasn't feeling sleepy so I thought of browsing about exo. They we're everywhere in the internet. Their fandom and concerts...wow. howcome I never knew this? Have I been living under a stone? Lol. I kept searching until I felt sleepy. I looked over and tomorrow was Wednesday. Two more days for weekend! I smiled and got on my bed and closed my eyes. It would be awkward for me and the whole 'exo' tomorrow now that we know this. I still can't get over the fact I'm their manager... their like my same age though.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Is this chapter shorter than my previous ones or is it just me? I feel like my story has a lot of drama and character or is it just me again ?? Lol XD. Between if you guys have any character you want me to add you can request me. I'm thinking of few character on side role.

Once again thanks for reading this book. Saranghaeyo~~~

Vote and comment. Don't be lazy cuz Suho don't like lazy people like Kris XD I don't know what I'm saying anymore.... please bear with this mad author notes.

-linlinkemi.