Chapter 23 (updated)

(A few weeks later)

( Your P.O.V )

     Everyone was in the car arguing, "this so early in the morning?" Reiji says and Laito laughs. "You should have joined us Reiji." He says holding me on his lap. "Laito let go." I get off him and sit by Subaru, "pervert." He glares at Laito.

   "Shut up. Your ruining my music." Shu say with his eyes closed. Ayato and Kanato move near Yui and try to bite her, "Enough this is not the place for such things." Reiji says crossing his arms. "Let's not make a fus guys." I say and everyone shuts up.

   Suddenly we're flying in the air. "AHHHHH!" Yui screams and Subaru grabs me. We were on the ground now, Kanato held Yui and Subaru sat me down. "Thank you Subaru." I say holding his arm tried to stand. The car was on fire and the boys were angry.

    "Was it an accident?" Yui asks, but Reiji shakes his head. "No the car was driven by a familiar." "Maybe they did it." Laito says looking up on a cliff. I looked and my eyes widened, the Mukami's were all standing there. "Oi who the hell do you think you are?" Ayato yells at them.

    I heard one word from them, "Eve." Then they disappeared, Yui gasped. "Let's go back home." Reiji says and Kanato picks up a passed out Yui. "Troublesome girl." I hear Shu say then we teleport home.

   I watched from the roof as Yui walked through the garden. Snap, I turned toward the sound and saw Ruki. "We're taking the Eve." He said and I shook my head. "You can't take her." I pulled out my knife and he appeared behind me. "You love them? Don't you?" He grabs my hands and pins them behind my back. My dagger  falls to the ground with a clang. "Stop Ruki." I try to get away but he sinks his teeth into my neck. I scream in pain, as he sucks my blood until I faint.

(Yui's P.O.V)

    "Eve." I heard that name again, and turn around. Noone was there but I know I head that name from my dream again. Looking around there was a guy standing in front of me, I run away and run into another guy, "Oi watch it sow." I pull away from him and turn to see other people.

    Turning toward the mansion I run to the stairs. Step. Step. A man with blueish hair appears and grabs my wrist. I feel other hands on me and everything goes black.

   (Laito's P.O.V)

     Thud. "Did you hear that?" Ayato asks walking toward the sound. "It's (Y/n). What's she doing here?" I lean down and grab her body, her neck was bleeding from fang marks. "What the hell?" I touch the bite mark and Ayato growls.

    As I pick her up she stirs and wimpers, "Ruki why?" I look over at Ayato and our eyes widen, "the Mukami's." We walk back into the house and are met up by Kanato and Reiji. "What happened to her?" Reiji asks worry hinted in his eyes.

    "One of the Mukami's drank from her until she fainted." Ayato says angrily. "Ahh i-it hurts." (Y/n) started shaking in my arms and her face looked painful. "Come with me I can make some medicine to ease her pain." Reiji says and I follow him to his room.

    "Sit her on the bed," Reiji walks to his lab stuff and I lay her down. "No." She starts shaking again and yelling in pain. "What with all the noise?" Shu walks in and sees (Y/n) in pain, his face goes from annoyed to worried real quick. "What happened?" He walked to the bed and sat down beside her.

     Reiji gave me the medicine to make her drink. Shu held her up while I put the bottle to her lips, the liquid went down her throat and she coughed a little. "Now all she needs to do is rest. Shu you watch her while she's asleep." Reiji says and he nods, "Oh I wanted to stay with little bitch." I say and he shakes his head, "whatever just don't wake her up." I cuddle closer to (Y/n) and Shu puts her head on his chest.

    A few hours later she started to wake up. "Oi she's waking up." Shu says and we look at her intently. "Why are you staring at me?" Opening her eyes afyer she says that. "How are you feeling little bitch?" I ask and she sits up trying to stretch. "I feel better." She says and we nod, "Little bitch are you up for some fun?" I ask trailing my finger up her leg, she pushes it away and scoots closer to Shu. "Uh no I'm hungry." Then she got up and walked out of the room. Shu smirked at me and followed after her lazily.

    When we walk into the dining room everyone was eating. (Y/n) sat down at the end of the table across from Reiji, and picked up a piece of apple. "How do you feel?" Reiji asks, and she looks up from her plate. "Much better, so where's Kanato?" She asks and Ayato clears his throat looking at me, "Well Yui's gone and he's been breaking things in his room all day." "Damn it. It was the Mukami's, I'm gonna kill Ruki." She glares down at her plate and my brothers and I glance at eachother.

    After dinner we got up and I grabbed (Y/n) hand, pulling her to the pool table lounge. "What are you doing Laito?" She asks and I push her against the wall. "This," I say and kiss her she kisses back and wraps her hands around my neck. "Mmm,"I pull away and lick her neck. Slowly scraping my fangs on her neck she moans, and I bite down.

    Her warm blood went down my throat. "Mmmmm." I moaned and she held onto my hair. Pulling away she grabs my hat and puts it on her head. "Wanna play pool?" She asks walking toward the table. "Yea sure be prepared to loose, little bitch." I say grabbing one of the sticks. "Your on you neet." We set up the balls and start our game.

    "Damn you Laito." She says crossing her arms frowning. "Aww don't pout Little bitch. You knew who you were up against, but you still challenged me." I grab her waist and she laughs a little while punching my arm. "Shut up. I'll see you later Laito." She says and teleports to her room after pecking my lips.

*

     *

*

  Tell me what you think so far and there will be lemon in the next chapter probably.

  See ya layer ~ace