Return Of His Bubblegum Klutz

This is the sequel to His Bubblegum Klutz (by CJustMe) and another fantastic book on Wattpad. Even though it's not finished, it's definently worth taking a look at. It'll take you through Aqueela's journey to win her friends back but most importantly, her ex-boyfriend Jay Taylor! Here's the blurb:

"The result of so much hate is the product of too much love." ~ Kennedy Fayth *~**~*She dropped off the face of the earth and went MIA. But now she's back, and he's not too thrilled about it. The town of Burnsville has not been the same since they both left. But Aqueela Lawson's back and her friends are up in arms about her five year disappearance. Yet, she has more pressing matters to attend to. With no valid excuse, she has no choice but to prepare herself for Jay's impending return. But just how forgiving will he be?Nonetheless, Aqueela has not come back without a goal in mind, that goal being her sole focus: to win Jay Taylor over. She'll head back in time if she has to. In the end, she won't stop until he sees that they belong together, that it is indeed the crazy relationships that last a lifetime. *~**~*Starting right back at square one, Jay and Aqueela are about to endure through a tunnel of past memories, flashbacks, love and laughter. Join them, plus said friends, on all new wilder and more chaotic adventures - including budding romances. *~**~*'Funny is funny, you Looney Tune.' ~ Aqueela Lawson It's going to blow your mind! ;)

I hope you read it and love it as much as I do! If you decide to read it or already have please vote and comment because, as always, I'd love to know your thoughts!