Hoomme!!

So I know that I dint have marks POV in the last chapter at all. But don't worry he will get povs a lot.
Marks POV:
So today me and Bryce are going to adopt a chilld. I'm excited to have a kid in the house. I think it will be fun, I know I know it's a big responsibility to have a kid. But I think me and Bryce can do it. So we got to the orphanage and we got there. When we walked in I said that we wanted a 2-3 year old. Bryce said that he wanted a girl. So the lady called down a girl that she thought was PERFECT for us. She told us about the girls life. It was sad but we were happy that we could give her a better life. We waited for a moment and down comes the cutest little girl that I have ever seen. She had dirty blonde hair and the most gourgeous eyes. She ran down to Ms.Oliver and hid, then she told her how we were gonna be her daddy's. She got so happy she ran over to us and pulled us down to her size. Then she screamed and said I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! She hugged us and kissed us and we were so happy. We couldn't wait till we got her home. She said goodbye to Ms.Oliver and took me and Bryces hand and we walked to the car.

Bella's POV
I said goodbye and we walked to the caw. Daddy B and daddy mawk didn't have a caw seat yet so I sat on daddy mawks lap and we went to the mall to get me a caw seat and some clothes. We got to the mall and daddy B took me and carried me in while daddy mawk called a girl to come help us. He finished the call and told me that Auntie was coming to help us, he explained that auntie was his sister and that she was a girl so she could definitely give us some fashion advice. I giggled and snuggled into Daddy Bs chest. I was tired, today had had a lot going on.
Bryce POV
We got her out of the car and mark went to go and call his sister because honestly we had no care what to get. Thank god we had Chrissy without her we would be lost. She ran over and she was so excited to meet our lil munchkin. She was confused so e told her about her aunt. She was ok with it and she snuggled into me and she decided she needed a nap. So we waited at the car until she got here. She pulled up to us 5 minutes later and ran over OMG SHES ADORABLE she said so happy. When we told her about Bella's life story she felt bad then she said " you hurt her I kill the both of u " we said ok ok. She took sleeping Bella and told us she was gonna go get her clothes and toys while we go set her room up at home and explain to the other boys about her. We agreed and left. THANK GOD WE HAD CHRISSY!!

Ok sorry this sucks I have strep and bronchitis and my mom thinks I might have pneumonia but... Ya I'll try harder. Ya know did u guys hear about how Blake got accepted into magcon. There all gonna turn Hollywood even tho they promised they wouldn't ugggh it angers me. Do u guys agree or is it just me? OH yeah AND....... How do u think the other guys are gonna react because the people that they live with are Zach Loren and Joey so!!! I'm excited. But that's it comment love u all 😘😘 ~Caitlin