Chapter 4

Hey guys!! Long time no read, I am so sorry that I haven't been able to write in a long time I have been quiet a long time. Most of you have probably forgotten about this book but I a going to start doing this again. 

                                                                              Loren's POV 

Me and Joey were sitting on the couch while Zach was on the couch talking about how he was going to be lonely forever. We heard the door open and a little whisper small and sweet giggle was heard, I immediately pricked up and turned around as quickly as I could. I saw a sweet little girl with dirty blonde hair and the bluest of eyes. She is a beautiful little girl that looked so happy with the boys. I literally jumped out of Joeys arms and basically stepped on Zach, I ran right up to them and squeeled and sat down right in front of her and said " Hello gorgeous I'm Loren!" she giggled and said " You're pretty I'm Bella, and these are my Daddies!" I looked up at the boys and they gave me a big smiley grin, and then pulled Mark aside to talk to me.  " YOU WENT AND ADOPTED A LITTLE GIRL AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME......." No no Loren you dont undertsa-" YOU COULD HAVE BROUGHT ME WITH YOU! I actually love all little kids. MARK!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take me with you guys if you ever go again! I started to giggle as Mark sighed out of relief ( He probably thought I was mad at him). I laughed at him some more and pulled him and his goofy self back into the room and ran in and scoped y new little girl up and ran to my room with her!

                                                                           Bella's POV

Lore, or Auntie Loren, swooped me up and we an all the way up the stairs to her room. We giggled and shut the door as quickly as we could! We jumped right on the bed and started talking. First she asked me what my favorite kind of ice cream, I said vanilla and cookies, then she asked me how I got here to being here on her bed. I said that the reason I was there was that when I was way littler I got into an accident and I lost my Mommy and Daddy and had been in another home ever since.. UNTIL NOW!! I gigged a little bit and looked up to see Loren tearing up a little bit. I told her that I was going down to see that guy that had the cool hat on because he seemed pretty nice. i skipped down the little stairs ( making sure not to fall down the steps).  I got to the bottom and saw them all sitting in a circle, the boy that was with Loren left,  they were talking about how they had to tell her that he left her for some big career and some new girl.       (sorry to anyone that likes Joey it's just that he isn't around anymore and I don't wanna write him in this it's kinda hard). Zach, I think that is what I heard one of the boys call him, he had his back to me. I ran as quietly and as quickly as I could and jumped on him but I tried not to hurt him. I put my head and shoulders over his shoulder and he yelled AH JEEEZ, I then gave him a big kiss on the cheek and started giggling ( I giggle a lot if you couldn't tell). Mark, Bryce and Zach pulled me into the middle of their little group and they all told me how happy they think the are going to be with me being here, and I think I'm going to be very happy too!

HI GUYS! I am so so so so so sorry for not writing but DO NOT FRET I am going to be writing a lot more since school is dying down ( ONLY LIKE 49 DAYS AWAY ). I am warning you that finals are coming up and that might be a little busier. But I hope you can all come back to this, it really is  great to be writing again.