chapter 5

(because most of this part of the movie is under Bella narrating it, this is going to have a lot of improvising and probably be one of my shorter chapters. Sorry!)

Over about a week me and Renesmee had gotten to meet many people. There wasn't a lot seeing as it was only the amazon coven and the Egyptian coven that was here, but truly I think that Benjamin was the best (cause he is). When he and his coven had come Bella had given me the chance to use my powers to show him our past. When I did he had the largest smile and pressed my hand closer to his cheek.

After I had finished he took my hand and held it tight. In a swift movement he flicked it back and opened his hand. Slowly dirt and dust started to rise from my hand into the air. I had given him the look of astonishment. He made the dust turn into a small tornado in the air before it disappeared. From the corner of my eye I saw Renesmee throwing dagger at me with her eyes. From behind me I could hear Edward say

''Benjamin can influence the elements.''

''I hear he has super self-control.'' Bella said. I could almost feel her smile behind me.

Out of nowhere we hear screeches and rustling in the woods that surrounded us. Bella picked me up and held me close well Ness hugged Edwards's knee. Soon enough two women jumped to the ground. They looked very different than the others. Their clothes were made out of fur and beads. They almost looked wild.

''Who are they?'' Bella asked.

''Zafrina and Senna, from the amazon.'' Edward said. Renesmee walked up to the two and showed them our past. At first Zafrina smiled but Nessi must have shown her something because when Zafrina looked at me she gave me the look Edward always gave me. Disgust. I have never done anything to her so I don't know what Renesmee could have shown her.

As more people came the more they found out the truth. The Irish and Newmont were more on the wishy washy side of thing because they drank human blood. They stayed more to themselves. Although I don't know why but every person Renesmee showed our past to ended up hating me. Most of the Newmont coven hated me other than peter. The Irish stayed warily of me as if I would explode at any moment. About three days later mom and dad came home with a large group of people. There was Garrett who drank human blood and sort of looked like a pirate. i had gotten to show him our past and when I was done he looked astonished. I had gotten a vision after seeing us being good friends later on. Then there was the Mikaelson.

''So where is Carlisle?'' a fairly tall one asked. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. He looked like he was probably the youngest boy out of their group. He also had a serious British accent. Mom came and picked me up before walking up to Edward and asking.

''Who are they. They don't seem to be vampires, none of them have gold or red eyes and they all have heart beats.'' Edward looked at them confused.

''Oh I apologize, my name is Elijah, this is Rebekah,'' Another man said. He too had a British accent. He then pointed to a blonde woman that stood by his side.

''Kol,'' he pointed to the one who had spoken earlier.

''And Klaus.'' He pointed to a man who stood tall. He had dirty blonde hair that was short but curly. He had incredible blue eyes that brighten when they saw me. When we made eye contacted I felt safe. He let a small smile slip before catching himself and turning his facile expression hard.

''We are the Mikaelson's, the Originals.'' Elijah said. Edward went to shake each of their hands but something must have happened when he got to Kol because Kol said

''It is very nice to meet a mind reader. Here's a tip,'' he began to slowly crush Edward's hand. ''Don't try to read our minds ever again.'' He finished before letting go.

Edward's hand started to slowly heal when he got to Klaus who just nodded his head. After that Edward walked back and Renesmee walked up to the Mikaelsons. She put her onto Elijah's cheek before showing him our past. Here comes another hater. After she finished Elijah asked for me to come over. Renesmee walked back to Edward with a smirk that only I cot. Bella put me down and helped me walk over to Elijah.

He came down on one knee before looking at Bella. ''may I pick her up.'' Before she could say no Dad said yes. So Elijah picked me up. In his arms I felt safe somehow.

''So you are a copycat is it?'' he asked. I nodded my head.

''Could you show me and my family your pasted as well,'' he began whispering in my ear. ''I saw your sisters smirk I don't really trust her version of your past because you don't seem to be a cruel person.'' When he pulled back I saw him give me a smile. I slowly put my hand to is cheek and showed him EVERYTHING when I pulled back he gave me a small sad smile before passing me to Rebekah.

''Well aren't you the cute sidling.'' She started. I let out a small giggle because only my mom, dad and Esme said that to me. ''so do you want to show me something or I'm I to pry it out of you dearie?'' she joked I yet again giggled but put my hand to her cheek. She too got to see EVERYTHING. She gave me a quick squeeze before pacing me to Kol.

''Soo, should I feel anything or should I just let you do your thing?'' he asked. I shuck my head and put my hand to his cheek and doing what I did to both Rebekah and Elijah to him. He seemed calmer than the rest after I showed him. ''I know how it feels.'' He whispered before passing me to Klaus with a smirk on his face.

When I got to Klaus I felt a tingling feeling go throught my body when he held me. When he looked at me he smiled at me before taking my hand in his and putting it to his cheek. ''Go ahead love.'' He said before I showed him everything.

When I pulled away he gave me a look as if he had been through the same. He looked at mom who walked over and took me to where Emmett was standing. I don't know what it is with this family but I feel safe with them, even Garrett I only showed him a little of my real life but I still showed him. From the corner of my eye I saw Nes give me a nasty look but Rebekah cot it and glared at her. After everyone relaxed me and Benjamin were playing outside when Klaus came.

''My I take her for a moment?'' he asked ben pasted me to him before heading into the woods. Klaus walked into the kitchen and started to play with my hand. Rebekah and Elijah soon joined in and we all just played in the living room on the floor. This was truly the time of my life.

*OKAY... that wasn't as short as I thought it would be but hey. okay how was there meet. was it good? I have a question do you guys agree that Miley Cyrus 'when I look at you' is a good song for Klaus and Skylar? if not what song? HAPPY VALINTINES DAY! I love you all.*